Leaving

My siblings and me are ease dropping on mom and dad trying to figure out what they were arguing about.

But I could hear perfectly what they were saying.

"This thing, this Quaritch. What he is...He can walk right in here. He can walk right under Ewya's nose." Dad says.

"This is our family. This is our home." Mom says.

"This is about our family. This is about our little ones." Dad says.

"I cannot. You cannot ask this. I cannot leave my People. I will not." Mom says

"He's hunting us. He's targeting our family." Dad says

"You cannot ask this! The children. Everything they've ever known. The forest. This is our home!" Mom says.

"He had our children. He had-'em under his knife!" Jake replies.

"My father game me this bow as he lay dying. And he said protect the people. You're Toruk Makto!" Neytiri says.

"This will protect the people! Quaritch has spider and that kid knows everything. He knows our whole operation and he can lead them right in here. If the people harbor us, they will die. Do you understand? Look I got nothing. I got no plan...but I can protect this family. That I can do." Dad argues. There's a bit of silence before one of them speaks.

"I know one thing. Wherever we go this family is our fortress." He says lastly.

Later

     Me and the rest of my siblings were sitting together thinking about what we heard, I was the first to speak.

"You do know that I must stay here, I can't come with you" I say.

"What!" They all say.

"Wherever you go, they will not except you if I come with, especially since I'm not a Na'vi, so to higher your chances it's better I stay here." I say.

"No you must come with us, your apart of this family too." Neteyam says angrily. The rest of them all agree with Neteyam.

"Guys come on, let's face it. Im the black sheep of the family and I'm not even Na'vi, I was never really apart of it." I say looking at their faces, which are now facing down knowing that it's true.

"But your still our sister!" Tuk suddenly says.

"Oh Tuk, of course I'll always be your sister but this is for the best." Is reply pulling her into hug and the rest of my siblings as well.

Later

"Y/n you have to leave with them?" Norm says to me.

"Huh but I can't." I say in disbelief.

"I know but still, since you were there that day your siblings were attacked in the Forest theres a chance they could've seen you." He said

"Okay, I see how that could be a risk but still I cannot go with them, I'm human, wherever it is they go, they'll never be excepted if I'm with them, I don't want that for my family...I'll just be a burden to them." I say.

"Yes, that might happen but I've already spoken to Jake and Neytiri about this and they decided it's best for the people if they take you." He says putting his hand on my shoulder. I think about it and nod my head since there's nothing I can do, it's for the people anyway.

Now I'll have to pack my stuff and tell my siblings I'll be going after all, if my parents haven't told them already.