An accident

I heard tapping on my head and in spite of myself I woke up.

When I opened my eyes I didn't see my stupid alarm clock ringing, but Bill's angelic face.

"Goodmorning, Princess."

Every time he called me princess he killed me. "What happened last night?"
"Look around and you will understand by yourself." I raised my head and realized what had happened. "Did we have sex?" he laughed. "You jumped on me and you don't even remember it?" Bill told me. I laughed rubbing my eyes, and meanwhile I felt his hand glide gently across my belly, until it touched my scar. It was as if he was drawing it for me with his fingers. With any other person it would have bothered me, but not with him. "I only remember that you were very good at the concert, then nothing." He laughed again without taking his eyes off me.

You drank a lot and we had to stop you." I opened my eyes and turned to him. Seeing his face made me feel good. "I love you, Bill Kaulitz." His answer was a very long kiss, then he broke away. "Have you forgotten what day it is today?" I looked at him strangely. "What day is it?" he smiled and moved closer to me.

"It's your birthday, princess."

Then he left me a light kiss on the forehead before getting up and dressing. "Get up and get dressed, I have a surprise for you." He said. I was so happy to have found a person like him. I heard my cell phone ring, it was Tyler. "Happy birthday to my little sister!" I smiled even though he couldn't see it. "Thank you."
"Sorry I left yesterday, but I had to get ready for university."
"One more day didn't hurt." There was a few seconds of silence, then he continued. "Mom and dad will be calling you in a few hours too, so keep your phone on."
"All right, bye." I ended the call and began to get dressed. I wore ripped jeans, a white T-shirt and my usual Nikes.

As soon as I finished getting dressed, Bill took my hand and led me straight into the elevator. When the elevator doors closed he began kissing me so intensely that he left me no way out. I knew we would continue until we reached the ground floor, and we were on the top floor. He pinned me to the wall, his hands glued to my sides and mine to his neck. When we got to the ground floor we broke away immediately and he took my hand again as if nothing had happened.

He got behind me, covering my eyes with his hands and leading me out of the hotel. When we got outside, he took his hands away. It was there that I saw her. "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled.

"A TRIUMPH IN MY FAVORITE COLOR?!" I didn't know how to express all the happiness I had in my body, so I ran towards him and hugged him. "Mia, are you crying?" damn, he noticed. "Come on, stop and go for a ride." He said, and then handed me the keys. They were attached to a heart-shaped keychain that read B+M. "I love you, so much." I said, then took his face and kissed him. Again and again.

*BILL'S POV*

I almost stopped breathing, then we separated.

Her hands were still on my cheeks, and her eyes still lost on mine. Or rather, I was always the one lost in her eyes. That green made me enchanted every time. "This is just a taste of what you'll feel tonight, Bill Kaulitz." She said, then took the helmet, put it on, inserted the keys and left. How fucking beautiful she was on that bike.

*MIA'S POV*

All my thoughts, all my pains, everything that could make me unhappy was gone. It was just me and my bike.

I returned to the hotel around twelve, and only when I got there did I realize that I had been on that motorbike for three hours in a row. I took the elevator and went back to my room.

When I opened the door, I found that bitch Marlene literally on top of Tom. On the sofa.

"What the fuck," I said shocked. Tom got up abruptly and joined me, but I walked out immediately. "Mia, stop for a second." I turned to him for explanations. "It's not like you're thinking." I looked at him even more strange. What had come to mind?

"Tom, do you really think I care?"

he didn't know what to say anymore. "I reacted that way because that's not a girl to date, and you should know better than me." I said. He hesitated and then spoke. "I miss you too much." I huffed and then put a hand on his shoulder. "It's not true, stop convincing yourself of this. When I come back I don't want to see her, good continuation." I said, and then headed for the elevator. I heard a door slam and knew it was Tom. The elevator doors opened and a sudden smile appeared on my face. Bill was in there. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I was looking for you. Let's have lunch together." He said, so I followed him.

We had lunch in a very good fast food restaurant, then we decided to go around the city together. There was a fantastic park and we stayed there most of the time. Suddenly Bill picked me up and threw me on the grass, getting on top of me and tickling me. "Do you know that your eyes are greener than grass?"

"And you know you're the best thing that ever happened to me?"
I said, and he kept tickling me.

Evening came and there was to be another concert. Bill while sung was really cool. Of course, Maddie, Vic and I stayed backstage singing their songs. After the concert, everyone headed to the limousine, while Bill and I to my motorcycle. We went straight to the hotel. I would do what I promised him. As soon as we got to the room, I couldn't even glue myself to his mouth that I got a phone call. It was my mother. That's nice, it's been a long time since I heard from her. I heard her voice tremble.

"Mom, what's going on?" she could hardly speak. "Mom calm down. What happen?"
"Your father... Your brother!" my eyes widened and Bill began to worry. "What happened to Dad and Tyler?"

"An accident."