epilogue

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏

"𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏."

𝟕 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

The friend group sat in Milani and Von's kitchen as both the MARRIED couples discussed.

"Brandy's prince Charming was so fine." Milani sighed seeing their children watch the timeless tale in the living room.

Her gaze shifted across the living room, the plants still in place and watered as multiple pictures of the family were put in place and a special table for her grandmother.

Her life was truly perfect.

Dayvon sat on the stool with Derrick talking about Friday.

"No. Day day was a ain't shit ass nigga, he literally put Craig in the mix as soon as big worm said sumn." Von said making Durk roll his eyes.

"Day day was not a bad dude, that nigga was funny."

"You think everything funny. Nigga bitch bitch nigga." He said making Derrick squint at his best friend.

The two were really as happy as can be, the pair of best friends found the women they were destined to be with and they had and they were as happy as can be.

Indianna sat on the stool beside Milani as the two watched the movie now making comments.

India learned to control her vampiric urges alot better after she had Rue 4 years ago.

She's learned to drink blood bags and keep herself controlled.

Recently she's had violent urges more than usual but she's managed them very well.

"Momma! Momma!" The two women snapped out of their thoughts as their 7 year old daughters Isle and Trina came running, Romani and Rue followed behind.

Romani was Milani and Von's 3 year old son, even though Milani swore she wasn't gonna go through birth again she still wanted another baby so she did it anyways.

"Yes baby?" Milani said to her daughter.

"Rue, Mani, Issy and I want to go outside and play on the trampoline." The child said using her puppy eyes making Milani groan.

"Fine fine." She followed them as they rushed out side to get on the trampoline the Bennett siblings got for Christmas.

Across the street a black woman helped her son out of the truck as he smiled at her and ran across to Milani's yard, she chased behind him.

"Hey Rayne!" Milani greeted as she caught up to her son.

"Hey Milani, how are ya?" She spoke, her country accent poking out as she caught her breath.

For the past few months the two had met briefly, her son went to school with their kids so they met in the pickup lanes.

"I'm good I'm good, are you and Jacey busy Saturday? I'm sure the kids would love for him to come to their birthday party." She beamed as Rayne smiled back at her.

"I'm not busy Saturday, I'll come by with a gift and bring Jacey too." She said extending her arm as Jacey waved goodbye and they walked back across the street and into their house.

Inside the Smollett house Rayne closed the door and turned on the lights unbuttoning her jacket.

"Good job." She spoke turning to her partner as he shifted back into his normal form.

Picking up her phone she dialed the boss.

"EAST. The group is all together." She spoke into the phone.

"Bring em in Red."

"With pleasure. "

𝐘𝐀𝐘𝐘𝐘𝐘

𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐓

𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐓

𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐓

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇!