episode 23

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈

"𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅

"𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅.."

1 month later

Boxes were passed as Milani carried a lamp inside.

The growing couple helped each other load Milani's things into the house Trina had left for her.

"Have I found youuu.." Milani sang swaying as she went to grab light things, her almost 9 month old belly protruding as she bent down.

"Whew Lord." She said slightly out of breath as she carried things inside, her back hurting from the weight.

"I told you to just let me do it." Von said carrying things inside, the grey wife beater showcasing his flexing muscles as he walked inside, sweat clinging to his forehead

'I wanna ride.' She thought to herself letting her hormones get the best of her as she stood behind him.

He chuckled and she was taken aback before realizing.

"Later mama."

AWOOGA

She smiled widely waddling into the house carrying her light weight objects.

She dropped one of her gnomes as a pain rippled through her making her groan and hold her baby.

"Is she PISSING?" Derrick shouted as Indianna smacked him in the back of the head stepping out of their vehicle.

The friends came to help move the woman in.

"Her water just broke." Indianna said grabbing her keys urgently, her 2 month old Isla Willow Banks waking up slightly as she moved.

Dayvon came up from the back room to see his girlfriend holding her stomach groaning as Indianna was on the phone and grew concerned.

"We gotta get her to the hospital!" Derrick shouted as everything moved fast.

-: ✧ :-゜・.

"I've fought fucking bounty hunters why the fuck does this hurt so much!" Milani screamed on the hospital bed and doctors and nurses surrounded her.

Her high screams bouncing off the walls as she felt herself being torn apart from the inside out.

"Ma'am, it's time." The nurse spoke as Milani frantically shook her head.

"No it's not. Mm mm.. No its- GET THIS FUCKING THING OUT NOW." she cut herself off feeling more pain as she was stretched apart.

"Push Ms Vega.." The doctor instructed as Dayvon stood there in scrubs and gloves helping them.

Indianna was outside the room with a passed out Derrick.

"Push!"

Milani forced herself to push before screaming out in agonizing pain, the head starting to make its way out of her.

"She's crowning!" Milani heard as she threw her head back.

" I'm never doing this again." She said looking in Dayvon's eyes.

"We don't have to if you don't want to mama, but you gotta push."

His words made things easier as she pushed more, using all of her strength and more as she could hear words of encouragement from the doctors and nurses.

"SWEET BABY JESUS." She screamed out as she could feel the fetus exiting.

"Good job Ms Vega." The nurse smiled as Milani let out huge breaths of air trying to control herself.

"What's her name?" Von asked looking into her exhausted eyes.

"Trina.. Trina Angelice Bennett." Milani said with the last breath in her as she passed out from exhaustion.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"You okay baby?" Von's voice called out to Milani, she slowly opened her eyes to reveal her two different colored irises, one being brown and the other being green.

"I'm fine." She took sight of the small bundle of blanket in his hands as he smiled big and lowered their newborn into their arms.

"We did good didn't we?" She asked rocking the baby softly as he kissed her forehead.

"Yes we did baby, yes we did." The couple admired their new bundle of joy.

Short knocks came at the door as Von jogged to open it, pulling it back to reveal India and Durk as they walked into the room.

Indianna searched through the room with her eyes looking for the baby before seeing it in Milani's arms and smiling wide.

"Look at tete baby!" She cooed while softly rocking her daughter to sleep.

Derrick dapped Dayvon up as he pulled him into a short hug before releasing him.

"What's up BurBerry brother." He said making Von smile.

"Bur whom." Milani raised a brow as laughter echoed through the white room.

"I'm ready to go home." She whined as Spongebob played lowly.

"Girl be quiet for you hurt yaself." India said making her suck her teeth.

"Suck em again." India said making her think of her grandmother, India noticed how Milani got lost in her words as she sadly smiled.

"You know she's always watching over you."

"I know."

-----------

𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖫𝖮𝖦𝖴𝖤 𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤

𝖸𝖠𝖸𝖸𝖸𝖸

𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖨'𝗆 𝗍𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽