episode 12

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚

"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚.. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚."

𝑫𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌= 𝑫𝒖𝒓𝒌
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂= 𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂
𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒗𝒐𝒏=𝑽𝒐𝒏
𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒊= 𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒊
𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊= 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒂
𝑱𝒂𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒏= 𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒏
𝑰𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒌

The group gathered at Milani's house sitting at her kitchen table with a chilly glass of water placed beside them.

Derrick slid the coordinates across the table as Milani touched the paper first, happy tears escaping her eyes as she tried to contain herself.

"We tracked the box down, and it just goes to these coordinates.. If we go right now we can be there by Sundown." He said as Indianna sat beside him looking at Von who was aggressively wiping the tears from his eyes.

Everyone knew Milani and Dayvon were closer to Romari, even though Lani and Von didn't meet until this year.. They'd both collectively known Booka since they were in the sandbox.

Milani felt especially bad for Jaquan, if she'd warned him all those weeks ago when she met him that danger was near he wouldn't be in this predicament.

The way the chains lingered in her mind, the knife marks evident on their bodies as the videos lights turned on repeated in her mind like a broken record.

"Let's go." She broke the silence as Von was connected to her thoughts, he wrapped his arms around her nuzzling his face into her neck as she sighed and untensed her body.

The ride to the unknown destination was filled of breaths of relief as the group felt as if they could finally calm down.

Except for Milani.

Somewhere deep inside of her, she felt something was off.. That finding the destination was too easy to accept.

They'd been on the road for 2 consecutive hours and none of them could sleep, the sound of their guns settled into the suitcases in the back was the only thing you could hear, and the sound of breathing.

"Turn on some damn music, making me feel like I'm in the mafia and shit." Dayvon spoke out making Derrick chuckle slightly, the only source of laughter that's left the man's mouth since the discovery of bookas disappearance.

Lana Del Rey's 'The Darkest Day' played throughout the car as milani laid her head on the back seat window.

"I'm out here looking for the cat imma coochie scout." Booka ended doing a lil dance.