episode 6

Ability 2: Divination

To find someone.. or something.

The locator.

MILANI

"WINDOW SEAT" by Erykah Badu played lowly as Milani stumbled into the bathroom at 6 o'clock in the morning as she cleaned her wound that seemed to never stop flowing.

She'd busted her window trying to be crafty and was now paying for it.

"Where's my fucking tweezers." She said feeling around as her hand started vibrating with different frequencies.

Suddenly her tweezers popped inside her minds eye as she saw it in a familiar place.

Blinking she ran out of the bathroom and into her bedroom where she opened the drawer from the beside table and there was her tweezers.

Pressing her back against the wall she pulled the glass out of her arm as she winced.

Shots rang through the house as she closed her eyes tightly making her way to the vault as tears streamed down her face.

"Mama?" She turned around to see a little girl with two puffs in her head and a purple popsicle and she was suddenly outside.

"Milani girl, you feeling okay?" India said hugging her, her noticable pregnant belly poking her tummy as the two conjoined into a hug as she pulled away she saw a figure holding a reapers weapon across the street.

"Be prepared."

Shooting up out of her sleep Milani looked around her bedroom as she could feel everything going on around her.

The frequencies bouncing off the walls, the way her fingers buzzed everytime she grazed the walls she winced after hearing a high frequency buzz as she screamed out in pain.

Her phone rang.

"Bitch hurry up and get here. yo stage ready."

Milani looked at the time to see it was 8 o'clock at night.. and it was her day to perform at the royalty club she signed up for.

The gold satin dress hang off of her like it was made for her as she walked onto the stage in confidence, the start of her music causing her body to sway.

"Say you got a girl..how u want me? How u want me if you got a girl?" She sang into the mic in a sultry voice, she furrowed her brows when she saw her voice being magnified in the air, like sound waves as she stared into the crowd she saw the whole group there making her smile as she continued singing.. the crowd swaying almost as if she controlled their every move.

In instinct she touched her neck and didn't feel the usual shell encrusted feeling as her eyes widened now realizing she had control of a crowd of people.

Nearing the end of her performance she tried to slip in a end greeting.

"Now let's relax and enjoy the show."

She slipped off the stage and walked towards her group of friends who looked at her in shock.

"Milani when your voice get all velvety?" They started questioning her as Von sat back with his legs spread.

"I don't know.. give me that" she gestured towards the necklace and like he was being controlled durk handed it to her.

She snapped it around her neck securely as the group made its way outside.

"Anyways.. you ate that song up, had me wanting to jump on you." India said as Durk smacked the back of her neck causing her to squint her eyes at him.

Milani paced around her hotel trying to find her grandmother's bottle of Sirens reveal.

She hovered her hands over her face as she felt vibrations which made her stand up as she felt around the room and a vision came to where her bottle was.

Pulling the dresser drawer open she looked to see her bottle there as she sighed relieved.

She placed the bottle behind her bathroom mirror as she laid on her plush bed feeling the sleep succumb to her.

"Who's Michael Jackson?" A 16 year old josaphine said fresh out of the ocean.

Axidus and his friends laughed thinking the girl was joking but when it died down it was revealed she was very serious.

"Girl we gotta get you accustomed to the real world, that boarding school had you fucked up."

I stepped on a leaf causing them to look up at me.

"Yo.. she look just like y'all, that's crazy.." Salisa said as they looked at her and she shrugged.

Josaphine smiled at the familiarity of the girl as her hair flew in the wind revealing the necklace that signified itself on each of the girls neck.

Axidus stood to the side as he itched his wrist making him get irritated, it'd been doing this for weeks since Josaphine came around.

Sitting up hearing her alarm go off as she tried to reach for it and just felt air she looked to her side to see the ceiling fan as she looked down and saw her bed and herself laying in it.

"You know you're not supposed to be here." A voice bellowed as she came into contact with a dark figure as he pushed her back into her body she fell in and landed with a thud.

UNKNOWN

PULLING HIMSELF UP to do yet another pull up he cracked his neck before dropping down and landing on his feet.

"You know what you gotta do right?" Axidus asked looking at his protegé.

"Yes. And I'm already close." He said using divination to locate the princess.

----

This was just a filler.. Ian got no motivation..