Episode 10

𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐲𝐨𝐧

"Guh gimme my fucking sub

"Guh gimme my fucking sub." Von snatched the sub out of Milani's hand as her jaw dropped.

He was spending the day with Milani because her grandma said she needed to be quarantined with someone she wouldn't accidentally lash out on during the next 3 days.

3 days is the time the blood of the human the siren had sacrificed really seeps into their bodies, not only enchanting beauty comes out of it.. But primal instincts that were meant to be kept at bay.

"You're supposed to be watching me, not bullying me." She frowned laying back on her pillow as he smacked her teeth and threw a subway bag on her.

She sat up immediately with a big kool aid smile on her face.

"Is it- yeah yeah Italian with extra pepperoni and extra pickles and cucumbers with allat extra shit I got you Sirena." He cut her off as she smiled.

'Boyy I might put it on ya' he heard her thoughts read as he held back a laugh when she realized what she did.

"Did you hear that!" She exclaimed questioning him as he put on his best confused face.

"Hoemygosh.. Should've picked the non clarivoyant friend." She rolled her eyes unwrapping her sub and taking a bite out of one of the halves.

"Yo.. You really a fat ass." He chuckled seeing her doing a little dance while eating the food.

While they ate in silence, the only thing audible was The Cheetah Girls playing in the background, as he thought of what she told them at the docks.

"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭. 𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞?" 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞.

"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞.. 𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧." 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐧.

"𝐀𝐡.. 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!" 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝.

"𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬.. 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝟑 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞... 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝."

"𝐍𝐚𝐡 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝.."
𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.

"𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲..." 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭.. 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝." 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲.

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤?" 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭.

3 loud bangs on the door caught Von and Milani's attention as she stood up.

"Aht." He pushed her back down and walked downstairs.

He looked through the peephole to see nobody so he opened the door slowly, his hand on the gun in his pocket as he saw a pink ribbon wrapped box.

"Lani!" He called and she came speed walking down the stairs.

"You expecting a gift today?" And she shook her head no.

Using her foot to kick the top open she looked down and her eyes widened.

"Please!.." A voice was audible, you couldn't see much but there were two people and they were bound in chains.

"Quan?"

"Booka?"

The two looked at each other with a knowing look.

Somehow.. Someway..

Someone knew about their secret and was trying to get at them.

"So much for a 3 day break.." She picked up the box and headed inside.

---

𝐁𝐞𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚. 🙄

𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐟 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬.

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐫 𝐝𝐨 𝐮