episode 21

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈

"𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏

"𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏."

𝑨𝟔; 𝑯𝒚𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏; 𝑨𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕/𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓.

It's been 3 days.

72 hours. 4320 minutes. 259,200 seconds.

It's been three full days, and no one had seen or heard from Misharron.

Milani was putting on a poker face but she was close to lashing out.

They'd lowered her grandmother's casket with no body a day ago.

She remembered seeing all the people she cared for there, all the people she helped and only could think.

'She died for people who wanted her dead.'

She tried to be strong like she knows Ms Granda would want her to but she couldnt.

She'd pay frequent visits to the sea to communicate with her people, it'd help but it never made the pain really go away.

So, she's going to make it.

Seeping into the bathwater she leaned her back against the cold tile of the bathtub.

Her hair flowing once more to her shoulders, she started thinking about Misharron.

Closing her eyes she kept thinking of how she cold bloodedly killed her father, her friends, and now the only person who raised her.

Her blood boiled as she slid down into the water allowing it to cover her face still in deep thought.

The clothes she had on sticking to her body as the water felt like it engulfed her, it felt like it swallowed her whole as she opened her eyes.

A moving train.

She was inside of a moving train looking at the sleeping woman who called herself a assassin.

"So where are we going." Misharron jumped out of her sleep at the sound, she'd been watching her backside for the past 48 hours.

The hunters cut her loose, saying she'd gone rogue and killed what they deemed a human.

As if everyone else they killed weren't human too.

Just with modifications.

"So what.. You're here to finish the job?" The unbiological siblings stared at eachother, hate and fury evident in their brown eyes.

"Sister." Misharron finished as Milani's gaze hardened at the words.

Milani's hands found their way to her necklace as she unclasped it and put it in her pocket.

This action made Misharrons cocky demeanor lessen as she knew if the siren spoke she'd be damned to do whatever she spoke of.

"Who are you.. Truly." Milani asked as she sat across from the woman.

"A bounty hunter. One who kills the supernatural in exchange for abilities and money." The words flowed out as she was unable to hold the truth back from the hypnotic voice.

Misharrons hands gripped onto the wooden seat as the train moved faster, the rocks making it shaky as something that sounded like metal started clinking around.

"What's that metallic sound?" Milani questioned.

"The dagger."

"What dagger?" She inquired, she knew exactly which one.

"The one I killed your grandmother with.. " the monotone voice angered milani more as she decided to get it over with.

"Stab yourself all over. Don't scream. Don't make any sort of sound. And don't stop until you're dead." She relaxed into the seat as the woman retrieved the dagger and began making holes all over her body.

Her mouth said nothing but her eyes screamed in pain, like she'd been caught on fire.

The dagger etched itself deeper into her body as her blood poured out.

Milani watched the life slowly drain from her eyes as her hands hesitated to make the next wound.

Misharrons body laid there slumped as Milani relaxed herself.

The last thing in her line of vision was the dead body of her enemy.

Her face rising out of the water Milani gasped and opened her eyes.

Looking over to grab her towel she saw Von standing at the doorframe with a confused look on his face.

"Don't ask" she said smiling as she shook her head.

"I'm not."