episode 2

Ability 1: Foretell:verbgerund or present participle: foretelling

verb
gerund or present participle: foretelling

  MILANI ROSE out of the vehicle, she had just landed in Atlanta and just pulled up to the hotel she'd be staying at, it had a rating of 5 stars, very good food and a pool. Let's just say she was happy to be there.

She gracefully walked in, being engulfed by the smell of warm vanilla and soft classical music playing lowly.

Getting checked in and registered she walked to the elevator pressing the 3rd Floor button, room 222 , using her key she unlocked the door pushing it open to find a beautiful sight.

A king sized bed with silk sheets, two mini bars, a 55 inch TV, high wifi bars and a complimentary bottle of wine.

"Whoever made this place needs they pussy ate from the back."

She got out a pair of clothes and went straight to the bathroom, organizing her soaps and hair supplies just the way she wanted it to be, hopping into the shower, she was in there a good 50 minutes.

Stepping out of the shower and drying her hair slightly she used her free hand to press play on her song.

Novacane by Frank ocean Playing..

"I think I started somethin'
I got what I wanted
Did-didn't, I can't feel nothin', superhuman
Even when I'm fuckin', Viagra poppin'
Every single record, autotunin'
Zero emotion, muted emotion
Pitch-corrected, computed emotion, uh-huh"

She sang along with the song, making sure to snap the necklace around her neck before doing so.

Taking her hair product she applied it to her hair as she started detangling.

'this take too long. I'm bout ready to go'

(We gon skip a lil bit.)

Two hours after putting everything away into her room and listening to music, she was ready to eat something.

"GIVE A BITCH SOME HEAD OR SUMN" she said aloud to no one in particular.

"Shut that shit up bruh." She heard someone grumble from the apartment beside her.

Making a yikes face she told the stranger an apology, she'd forgotten she's not at home right now she can't just have loud ass outbursts for no reason.

She opened her door, going down the hallway as someone was going the same way, him not looking where he was going just typing on his phone they collided shoulders.

He smacked his lips, "aye folks watch where the fuck u goin."

She scrunched her face up, she was going to apologize even though it wasn't her fault but his attitude was unnecessary when HE bumped into HER.