Pulling out two California rolls, shrimp Alfredo, tea bottles and snacks to share.. Milani stared at him lovingly.

"Thank you Von." She said in a hushed voice as he looked up at her moving his dreads out of his eye view.

He smiled at her showing all teeth as she did the same.

"Anything for you Sirena.." This made Milanis heart fluttered as he opened her sushi package and unwrapped her chopsticks.

The two watched the stars in adoration as they made comments on which were prettier.

Vons gaze dropped to the locked hands of them as he looked up to meet Milanis gaze.

Inching in until there was no room between them they stared at each other, noses touching as one waited for the other to make a move.

Rain droplets touched Milanis nose as she pressed her lips against Von's

Thunder crackling as their lips moved in sync and she climbed on top of him, his hands rested firmly on her ass as she deepened the kiss, subconsciously grinding on him.

"Shit.." Von groaned feeling his erection rise in his pants.

His hands slipped under her dress, holding her thighs as he lifted her and brought her to his car, pulling the back seat door open the couple made their way inside.

Heavy breathing and unzipping could be heard as their lips never left one another.

His hands slid up her exposed thigh as he broke the kiss, leaning down and peppering kisses on every inch of her exposed body.

Milanis back formed a slight arch as she let out an unexpected moan when his plump lips came in contact with her sensitive buds.

His hands trailed higher as his kisses got lower until they both met at what he wanted.

What was all his.

Looking into her eyes for consent she nodded breathlessly as he attached his lips immediately to her clit.

"Damnit!" Milani cried out holding onto his head pushing him deeper.

He made her feel like no other had before, his lips grazing against her had her wanting to release on him immediately.

Licking long strides on her sensitive clit he pushed two fingers inside of her making her crash her long nails into his perfectly defined back.

The way her mouth contorted to form those perfect angelic moans had him on the edge.

"Baby please.." She whimpered out as his dick twitched.

"Fuck me." The whisper sent him into overdrive, everything about her did, her hair, her smile, the way her face contorts when someone says something stupid, and the way she looked when he first slid his dick into her.

Pumping into her at a slow but rough pace he watched her flutter her eyes open to meet his as the car rocked.

"Fuckk.." Von groaned as he stroked into her faster as she dug her nails into his back pulling him into a kiss, her legs wrapping around his waist as the windows fogged.

Cumming for the fourth time in a span of 12 minutes, Milani clenched around Von making him shudder at her sudden friction.

"You so pretty Lani" he praised her making her moan louder, releasing him from the heated kiss as he caressed her face.

"Say you love me Lani." He said in more of a demanding tone, gripping her neck and cutting off her airways as her eyes widened and she came undone for the fifth time.

"I love youu.. Fuck, I love you Von.." She dragged out rolling her eyes to the back of her head.

"Mm.. I love you too mama" he groaned his seed filling her up as she gasped at the Newfound feeling.

Tapping her thigh signalling her to turn over she flipped on all fours while putting a lazy arch in her back.

"You should know better mama." He tsked before punching a arch into her back as she whimpered out of pleasure.

Easing into her slowly he filled her up for the second time as she threw it back onto him, each other meeting their strokes as he gripped her hair in his fist going rougher.

"Shitt baby please." She whimpered, tears brimming her dark brown eyes as he continued pounding into her with no remorse as she dug her fingers into the leather seats.

Von noticed her trying to hold her moans back from him so he let go of her hair and harshly gripped her neck sitting her up as her titties bounced up and down, clapping noises filled the air.

"Let that shit out." He slapped her ass a bit hard as she let go of her bitten lip and cried out in pleasure.

"Mhm, that's what I'm talking about." He praised her as tears spilled down her cheeks and he pushed himself deeper into her.

The seed filled her womb for the second time as he smiled in content.

Sliding out of her Von sat down in the back seat as he heavily breathed.

Milani grabbed his dick and adjusted herself to ride him, catching him by surprise.

"We not done."

-------

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲...