001

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑;𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟗
𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕;

I went back to home, as soon as I walked in I saw little baby running towards me wanting a hug.
"Mummy!" She yelled and run to me as fast as she could, after all she's just one years old . She was my beautiful daughter, Cordelia.

Suddenly I heard door bell rang, I put Cordelia Down and went to open it, my favorite elf was taking care of my daughter.

When I opened door, I saw something or someone that made me freeze

How could it be? That's impossible!

𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑;𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟕
𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕;

Finally!the summer break was over so I got to go in Home.

Im starting as a 6th year now so I'm hella exited!

After me and Draco packed our bags, we said Goodbye to our parents and left the Malfoy Manor.

Lil time skip

Me and my friend group which contained;Pansy Parkinson,Theodore Nott, Draco Malfoy,Daphne Greengrass,Elizabeth nott,enzo bershire and me.

Before we were in the train,
We were chatting about something random. "I'm gonna be back in a minute" I said and walked out.

I went to bathroom and after that I grabbed a hot Coffee from seller lady.

But oh my luck..

Someone random that I haven't ever seen in my life bumped into me and My coffee spilled on my favorite sweater and got burned.

"Fucking asshole!" I yelled out from pain. The random boy take few steps back and pinned me against wall, he had cold breath and curly brown hair.

He was breathing into my neck while he was squeezing it. "Don't.you.dare.disrespect.me.witch" he said and in a blink of eye he disappeared.

What the fuck was that

When I came back I heard my friends arguing about something. "I'm telling you! He is coming to Hogwarts!" Theodore almost yelled. "No He's not" Pansy replied. "Yes Theodore she's right Dumbledore would never and I mean NEVER let the dark lords son into the school" Daphne agreed with Pansy.

"Um...what's happening?" I asked out of curiosity.
"I'm telling them that Mattheo Riddle is coming to Hogwarts but they aren't believing me!" Theodore said annoyed. "I believe you" I said and sat down on my seat.

We arrived at home. We're here!