Zephaniah (17)

Začít od začátku

Explicit content ahead

Neil

"Fuck yeah, just like that" Then I moved faster. The quicker, the better it feels, but I wasn't talking no was Troy. It wasn't supposed to go this far. It never was supposed to get this far but I don't care. Troy invited this girl over after we discussed the plan. The girl was on different type of timing so we just hop on her agenda. Somehow Troy came up with the idea to wrap her in a blindfold. After she finished sucking us both off, Troy decided to give her some head. I wasn't about to be left out so I started fucking Troy. This feels so good and I'm trying to hold back my moans.

Hoping that girl won't notice but she seems to be enjoying Troy's little tongue twister 6700. I sped up and Troy started moaning and she got louder with her moans. Is she trying to out-moan him? I refocus my attention to Troy throwing it back on me. I resist the urge to smack his cheeks rn. These fat plump cheeks of his. So smooth and black and fuck. I grip his cheeks instead. His skin so smooth. I slowed down, I'm close, but I'm not trying to bust just yet.

I took it out of his ass and adjusted myself in front of the woman. I told her to say ah and she did. I inserted myself into that nice fuck hole of hers and got to work. I don't think she has a gag reflex cause the way she taking all of me is splendid. I came in her mouth and she sallowed it like a champ. I removed myself and she cough some more and then moan and then coughed again. I drip the remains of my cum on Troy's back and lick it off. Mhm not bad.

Ozias

I have been introduced to all the family members and after many thank you's and prayers and mini conversations, I finally had some alone time with Adelisa again. Adelisa tapped my shoulder and said "Fun fact the woman that was on the tv, speaking about my niece and nephew's situation, she was our neighbor for 15 years. Amazing woman hands down. She also made the best cookies, cakes, you name any dessert, she knew how to make it effortlessly.

My mom and family loved her dearly. I appreciate her speaking for us on earlier today events, that was very sweet of her. I didn't even know that she was at the barque" I smiled.  I could care less about what she talking about, It was her beauty that took the stand every single time. I just smiled at her and she looked away.  Wait why did she look away?  Am making her nervous. Nah, couldn't be. Fuck this. "Hey Adelisa are you ready to talk to the people?" and she smiled and spoke  "Yes I think we had enough warm welcoming interactions and this has been long overdue. If they want to talk to me then we shall talk to them." I look around for Titi and he wasn't nearby, so I went to Jalina instead.  While Adelisa follows behind me.

"So Jalina, have you seen Cristiano, she said no I haven't seen him since about an hour ago, come to think of it I have no clue where Anandi is either.  We look around and they weren't in the crowd of people. I looked at Adelisa and she smirked and that's when jalina started talking. "well whatever they are, they are probably with each other." I smiled and then spoke.  "As nice as that Is to hear, we need them to guide us to the people."

Jalina touch my hand and it was cold.  Why is she cold, then she released me. "I can guide you guys where they are, it's too dangerous for their faces to be recognized too long, definitely since they know you Lisa, they probably know more but" then Adelisa turn her focus to me. "I think we should wait until the morning, we should focus on making sure Zaire is okay, I'm sorry that I keep changing my mind but it's a lot to handle right now, and I need to be there for Zainah and Lyla. We have to focus on others too." I didn't want to leave her presence, but she was right, it was useless for me to stay and she didn't want to do this tonight. I check my phone no new notifications but it's 4:47 in the morning, and I do have other shit to do. I shook my head at Adelisa. "you're right, we should wrap it up for tonight, it was nice meeting you guys and I'll come by later tomorrow during visiting hours." Both girls, shook their heads yes and I sent a text to Titi telling him I'm about to leave. I got a call in return.