CHAPTER (27)

After finishing the necessary arrangements sharan went to sleep. He layed beside Riya and tried to sleep. But Something suddenly stuck in the mind.

Sharan's thought
I did all arrangements which are necessary such as hotels, restaurant, transportation, flight tickets, and tourist guide. But i forgot a thing.

What about Riya's important stuff such as clothes, her accesories which she uses. May be we can buy that there. But it won't be good to stand in the shop and buying things, during the start of the itself. And one more important thing is, if i take her to shops for shopping on the first day. Then the whole trip will be spent in shopping itself. I should take her shopping only 3 hours before our flight time.

What can I do now, i can buy her clothes and everything, if do something then surely she will smell it.

He started thinking and got an idea. His mind pointed towards a member, whenever i want something or to escape from something. Who will help me?
No doubt it's my sister in law.

I have to tell her immediately so that she can arrange everything properly. Sharan slowly got up and went outside of the room.

Shyam and Anjali.

Shyam was working in the laptop. Anjali was making Achu to sleep. After a long struggle anjali made him sleep. She slowly got up and went near shyam and sat near him.

Shyam: Achu slept?

Anjali: yes

Shyam: then, you also sleep, i have some works. It will take time to finish, don't wait for me.

Anjali: it's been very long time.

Shyam: for what?

Anjali: we have not travelled like picnic trip or sight seeing. After Achu was born, we didn't get chance to travel. I was taking care for Achu and you were running behind the works.

Shyam paused his works and looked anjali in excitement.

Shyam: so?

Anjali: don't act like as if you don't understand anything.

Shyam: okay, tell me what I have to do( still smiling )

Anjali: make a plan for atleast three days to some hills station.

Shyam: shall i ask you one thing.

Anjali: what?

Shyam: are you jealous of Riya and sharan.( With a smiling face).

Anjali got irked by his question,

Anjali: why should I be jealous, not at all. Do i have no right to ask you, i am asking........( She started to complain continuously)

He quickly dragged her near him and make her lean on his chest .

Shyam: don't get angry my sweetheart, you are like a red chilli when you get angry. Which makes me to go crazy.

He started kissing her forehead and proceeded down. Suddenly he heard the door knock. They both got stuck for a second. And they got their sence back.

Shyam got down from the bed and Anjali quickly adjusted her dress. Shyam went and opened the door.
Sharan jumped into the room, and closed the door immediately.

Shyam: what are you doing? Why are you closing the doors.

Sharan: i need a help from you.

Shyam: what?

Sharan: actually i am planning her to make surprise, if i pack some of her stuff. She will quickly find it, and she will spy on me.

Anjali: so, what can we do?