CHAPTER (7)

Sharan's POV

We came to our rooms after Riya slept. We started sleeping, i got by hearing the alarm sound from my mobile. I took my mobile and saw the time it's 5:30 am. I don't what Riya is doing, so i called my sil she picked the call and asked her how is Riya?. Mmm, no problem.

Sharan: is she still sleeping?
Anjali: no she got up and went to have bath
Sharan: ok nothing i just called her to know how is she.
Anjali: you don't worry she is fine, nothing to worry, you also have to get ready, start getting ready, ok.
Sharan: ok, take care of her. If she is feeling any pain ask her to take the tablet which i gave you yesterday night.
Anjali: don't worry sharan i will take care of her.
Okay, i said and cut the call. I started getting ready.

Riya's POV
I was sleeping peacefully, anjali sister woked me up. I got up and the things which happened in night came infront of my eyes like dream. Anjali sister asked me are you fine. Yes, i replied and i went to take a bath. I am feeling a pain in my lift side bottom where i received the shot, i touched it and the pain gets more. I came out after having a bath. Anjali sister went inside to have bath and came out. She asked me are you still feeling injection pain, i said yes with hesitation. She came near to rub my skin but i didn't allow her to touch. Riya you are ........... she left her sentence uncompleted .

After few minutes our make up artist came and i started getting ready.

Sharan's POV
I got ready and came out along with my friends and brother. The rituals started i sat in the decorated chair in the center of the dais. They gave me the wedding outfits and i went to change. Before bragging inside my room Riya came with her cousins dressed with a mulberry colour silk saree. I stood for a second and took a glance at her but she didn't notice me.

I went to change my dress and came to the place now her brother made me wear a chain, bracelet and ring. In return i made him wear a chain. I went to the stage and sat in the sofa. the priest started chanting and after few minutes Riya came in her peacock green wedding attire and sat near me. I tied the knot , We got in our wedding relationship.

Riya's POV
I got ready and sitting in my room, my cousins came, we were talking. My mom and aunt came and took me outside. i went to the dais and sat in the sofa. Then some rituals happened. They give my wedding outfit. my make up, jewellery, my hairstyle and my outfit everything was heavy. I got dressed up. my mil and mom took me to the stage.

I saw sharan was sitting he looked like a hero. He looked me from there i couldn't control myself. Shy and happiness competing in my heart. They made me sit next to him. He tied the knot. Now we were officialy married. We started getting the blessings from elders. We had a long photography session. We had some intimate poses but he handled everything gently and jovially

Sharan's POV

Our wedding was over we started getting blessings from elders. I had our first lunch with Riya after marriage. I fed her first next was her turn she fed me. I can see a happy smile in Riya's eye. I promised myself to keep Riya's smile alive for lifetime. Next we proceeded to our homes. First we went to Riya's home and next my home. They took aarthi and welcomed us home. She lighted the lamp in our house.

I saw my phone with a low battery so i went to my room to pick my charger but people in my room were decorating, i understand they are making it for our first night. I didn't plan anything about that and i didn't talk anything about our first night. I started thinking and went to my dad room. I went in search of Riya.

Riya was sitting in my sister in-law room. She was sitting tiredly because we both were standing for long time. Riya if you are feeling tired then sleep i told to her. Anjali sister came from the other side of the room i didn't notice her. Sharan i will take care of her and we will send her later, don't get rushed said laughing and Riya too started laughing along with her. Okay sorry i am leaving i said and escaped from the room.

Riya's POV
I'm sitting in anjali sister room, everything is new to me. I am feeling things happening are strange to me. Anjali sister is also busy in the works. I was just sitting simply. My nephew Anjali sister's son came near me and showed me some photographs, i saw the stills of Sharan's childhood. I was having some good time with my nephew.

I started feeling tired suddenly sharan came inside i signalled him Anjali sister is inside but he didn't notice me. He told me to "riya if you are exhausted take rest. Anjali sister came and asked him why are you in hurry sharan. He left the room by asking sorry please leave me.

At night

Sharan's POV

I took bath and got dressed and sitting in the room freely but the entire members in the house were rounding here and there. I don't know why people are running here and there. My brother asked me to come and took me to our room. My room was fully decorated i sat in the middle of the bed. A plate full of fruits is placed at the side of the bed. I was waiting for her after few minutes Riya came inside with imperial red colour saree, shining ornaments and hair decorated with flowers. She entered the room with a blush in her face. The room was filled with fragrance.

Riya's POV

After few minutes i took bath and came out my mother in law came and gave me a saree. I took blessings from her and got my saree. Anjali sister helped to drape my saree, made me wear jewellery and kept some flowers in my hair. Again i was sitting like a bride.

I was thinking heavily what is about to happen. Will he be the same person as before the marriage or will he behave strangely. Will he scold me for for what I did yesterday,Will he be strict doctor. And other sweet face of sharan thinking about the romantic talks we had in phone, the way he care for me, the way he touches me gently, while thinking about the other side happiness and shy came in my mind. Both shy and fear rushing inside me.

While thinking anjali sister came near me and asked "are you fine Riya?"mmm why are you asking me like this? Nothing dear yesterday you had pain right so only. No now i don't feel anything, i answered her. but tonight is important so have the tablet which Meena gave you anjali sister gave me. I hesitantly took the tablet and swallowed it.

don't say anything about the tablet to sharan anjali sister told me. To which i nodded. Riya you are matured girl and sharan is also a doctor so you people don't need anything from us. But one advice i want to give you is don't get tensed, relax and listen to your mind said anjali sister. Anjali sister took me outside the room, suji ma came, hugged me and blessed me. Anjali sister gave me glass of milk. She left me near the door. I entered into the room.

Sharan's POV

She locked the door and came near me with a milk glass in her hand. I can see her hands were shivering, why she is shivering am i a stranger i thought for a while and took the glass from her hands and placed in the side of the table. I grabbed her hands which was cold. I noticed her for a minute i was mesmerized in her beauty. I pulled her near me her face hit my chest. I can feel her heart beat were rushing. Riya are you planning for any race i asked her laughingly. Her shy in her eyes transformed into fake anger and hit my chest with her fist.

I made her sit in our bed, to make her comfortable i started talking things which she may enjoy , she too started talking,somethings about her family. while talking i was about to ask about her health. But i didn't, i don't want to spoil our moment. I went close to her and placed my hands on her shoulder I take my head close to her and saw her eyes . I went close to her lips and started kissing and without any strain to Riya we had very short but memorable love making session. After some time I opened my eyes to see Riya sleeping in my arms. It was like dream for me, i held her closely and kissed her forehead....