CHAPTER (6)

Sharan's  POV

The ceremony was full of happiness,we both enjoyed the function. The function was over our parents asked us to have dinner. We both had dinner, me and Riya was having very much fun with our friends and cousins. We all sat in the center of the hall and having some chats. Our friends and cousins started teasing us both.

Our parents started calling us to have sleep. But we were continuously having fun. At a point Riya's mother came, forcefully took her and asked her to sleep. She took her to anjali sister and told her "anjali she is your responsibility" take her along with you. if she go with her cousins she won't sleep. But Riya was hesitant to go.

Her mother told her from tommorow onwards  his parents will be your parents and your co sister will be your sister. You  told me know you want to have sister but ended up with brother. See now you got a sister. Her brother came in between and told her from tommorow onwards i will be free. I don't want to bare with you he said. To which she gave a punch in his stomach. After few minutes anjali sister and Riya moved to their room.

After few minutes my dad came and saw me, without saying a word i along with my friend moved to my room. Riya's room and my room were opposite to each other.

Me and my friends came to the room and started chatting again we were chatting nearly half an hour and decided to sleep. I, Vijay, vineet, slept with me, while Meena and Rani went to the other room. Vijay and Meena were planning to get married next year. We were sleeping, nearly 1:00 am my phone rang. I saw the name it was from Anjali sister. Why she is calling now i thought within myself and picked her call.

Riya's POV

I and anjali sister went inside the room, anjali sister was arranging things in her bags, i changed my dress and lay on the bed and started sleeping because i was feeling very tired. In the middle i started feeling a slight pain in my stomach, i switched ON the flash light in my mobile and took a sip of water, i felt like the pain relieved, so i again tried to sleep but this time i could not sleep. The pain started and the level increased, i pressed my stomach with pillow. Tears started flowing from eyes i don't know what to do.

I was trying to control the pain but.... I ended up in crying. By hearing my voice anjali sister woked up, and asked me what happened why are you crying , i am trying to say my problem, but i couldn't. Anjali sister noticed me holding my stomach, and she asked me. Riya are suffering from stomachache, i just nodded inbetween my crying.

Why did you have stomach pain, i don't know what to do now? Whom i will call in the middle of the night she started blabbering and took the phone. Anjali sister called sharan, and asked him to come immediately. I don't know how he will react.

Sharan's POV

Sharan: hello
Anjali: sharan come to our room immediately without others knowledge (she was hurrying)
Sharan: what happened?
Anjali: you come first

I got up and went near the door, sharan where are you going i heard a voice from Vijay. Anjali sil is calling me so only. Wait i will also come he accompanied me, i opened the door, anjali sister was standing near the door waiting for us. I went near and asked what happened she waved us to go inside.

My friend and i entered to see Riya was lying in the bed holding her stomach. I was shocked to see Riya like this. I went near her and asked what happened. I heard answer from anjali sister sharan, i don't know what happened. Riya was having severe stomach pain. "Stomach pain" i paused for a minute. Riya tell me where you are having pain , i asked, but she was crying.

I went near her to check she held my hand and sobbing. Already she was suffering from this problem. What may be the reason and i could not see her crying like this. I was thinking about her, seeing me like this. Vijay quickly called Meena to come to room. Meena quickly entered the room, Meena asked me to move, went near her and made her sit, anjali sister helped Riya to sit. Meena asked Riya to have a sip of water. But Riya refused it. But she forcefully made Riya to have a sip. She asked Riya to be calm and touched her stomach, and started checking her.