CHAPTER(2)

Sharan's pov
I was thinking what he is trying to say. My sister in-law interrupted in the middle and told me. Don't think too much it's nothing. I just got her mobile number ( don't get confused guys because my father don't like and won't allow to talk with their partner before marriage). I was energized by hearing this. My brother told his wife see him see his face and both of them started laughing. My sister in-law told him enough of teasing my brother.

Sharan this is her number note it .My duty is over do whatever you want said my sil. I gasped a minute and asked her how can I talk with her without introduction. Oh doctor sir is having difficulty to talk with his fiance commented my brother. But dr sir we can't help you in this from now onwards it's your responsibility they both said and went out of my room

I gained my confidence and courage together and dialled Riya's number.i can hear the caller tune sound on her mobile. I was praying to God that no one should pick the call except Riya.

Someone picked the call on the other end. Someone said "hello" i think god had heard my prayers. I said Riya and silence on the other end. And i asked Riya can you hear me. To which i got mmm as reply. Next i asked her Riya can you guess "who is this?" for that also only mmm came as answer.

Hello madam what is this? Only hmmm you know. To which she smiled. I am not expert in talking with a girl. Somehow i managed and started talking some random things.
To my surprise it started working.she too opened up slowly and our conversation lasted for 2 hours. I saw the clock and it stuck 12. Okay i think it's time to go to bed. today so many things happened and you will be tired. Bye, good night...she too replied the same

I know it's difficult for both of us to sleep. I was just lying on the bed and thinking about the things that took place today. Sleep is faraway from my eyes.but at a point i started sleeping. It was morning i got up and finished my work and started checking my mobile wheather any call or message arrived but NO🥺🥺🥺.

I was little disappointed and i started typing the message while typing i heard a knock in the door. I opened the door to my surprise. It was my aunt who is standing in front of me. Suji ma a word escaped from my mouth without my knowledge.

I forgot to tell you about my aunty sujatha. Sujatha is my aunt with whom i am staying and working. suji darling used to take care of me and my brother from our childhood.

Me and my brother used to share our secrets, regrets everything with suji ma. After graduation i got job in other city. I made a decision to stay alone and work. But suji ma didn't want me to stay alone. So she took the decision to stay along with me. During our engagement suji ma didn't come. Every time when a function occurs suji ma used to go to temple and pray for us. I really missed her on my engagement day. I got promise from her that no excuses for wedding. i thought she will come tomorrow. But she was standing in front of me today itself.....