CHAPTER (12)

Riya's POV

Riya was thinking about sharan. Sharan was very excited to have the trip with me. I should have informed him before about this. The pain was like some body kicking me inside my stomach. Tears started flowing through Riya's eyes. Riya could not handle both the physical and mental pressure. She got emotional and in the state of high depression

While thinking about sharan and crying. Riya started feeling tired and sleeping, after few minutes she heard a sound of the calling bell. While she woked up, she was sweating. She quickly got and went towards the door to open.

She knows who is the person, she opened and saw sharan standing there with a smile in his face. Sharan was confused because he already told Riya to get ready by evening.

Riya was feeling tired she has no strength to stand there. She slowly walked up to her bedroom. Sharan saw Riya's attitude.

Sharan went behind riya.
Sharan: what is the problem? Are you not feeling well .
Sharan raised his hands to touch riya but Riya stepped back. And didn't allow sharan to touch her.
Sharan: Riya what is this? Why are you behaving like this?
Riya: nothing.
Sharan: then get ready we will go out
Riya: i think we cannot go out today
Sharan:why?
Riya: that is that is.. ( Riya was not giving proper answer)
Sharan: tell me what?
Riya: iiii........
Sharan: what is wrong with you? He came forward to touch
Riya: i got my periods. Sorry,( she was teary eyed)

Sharan thought and observed her for a minute and asked Riya, okay it's just your periods, why are you getting tensed for this,

Riya:so you have no objection in this. (Riya  could not stand and she held the window bar while talking, standing weakly)

Sharan: Riya are you feeling tired, come and sit.

Sharan went near to touch her. Riya quickly said no please don't touch me.
Sharan: Riya what is this,in which century are you living, he quickly held Riya's shoulder and made her sit in the bed.

Riya was hesitant, he forcefully made her sit and switched ON the AC.
Sharan:are you okay now?
Riya:okay(with half mind)
Sharan:but you doesn't look like you are okay.
Riya:no iam okay i am just feeling irritated that's all
Sharan: okay, u just go and have hot shower, you will feel good,
Riya was hesitant to say something. Sharan noticed this, Riya was thinking something.
Sharan: Riya any problem, what are you thinking.
Riya: it's.... It's.... I am running out of my pads. I want to......
Sharan: are you thinking about that for a long time, Riya i am your life partner and i am doctor, why are you feeling embarassed to say such things. It's common.

Riya: actually mom brought me 2 big packs, but i forgot to pack it in my bag.
Sharan:it's okay Riya these are normal why are you blaming your self for everything happening. Just go and have shower i will come within 5 minutes,

Sharan took his car and went to the near by pharmacist and bought some pads. He came and see Riya is still bathing.

Sharan went to kitchen and prepared something. After few minutes Riya came outside and saw some packs of pad on the table.

Riya's POV
He went out urgently and bought this for me. It was a total embarassing moment for me. I have grown up and i don't have the sense to take care.

I was standing and thinking about him, i was holding my stomach to control my pain, i don't why i am feeling new pain in my stomach, sharan came with something in his hands and he gave me.

Sharan: have this you will feel better
Riya: what is this?
Sharan: don't get afraid it's nothing just cinnamon tea. After drinking this you will feel better.
Riya:no i don't like this, i don't want
Sharan:Riya i didn't ask your opinion i just ask u to drink it.