Orochimaru, my circumstances bear a resemblance to yours, don't they? Is that why I've come to you?

Gazing at the stars outside his window, Orochimaru felt a tinge of loneliness.

I... I can never return, can I?

But life must go on.

Orochimaru took a deep breath.

One must look forward, right? The world is cruel, and since there is no escape, all that remains is to turn it on its head!

Orochimaru believed that he had the potential to change the world! As the incarnation of Orochimaru, he possessed the core techniques! The soul who witnessed the grand finale was the one in the driver's seat!

Hahaha, the scope of my ambition is vast!

.....

Arriving at a forest, Orochimaru unraveled a massive scroll. It was the Snake Summoning Scroll passed down from his family's ancestors.

Unrolling the scroll, dozens of names appeared densely inscribed upon it. Some characters had become completely unrecognizable, and the bloodstains had faded to a light brown. In fact, most of the characters belonged to ancient scripts that were no longer in use today. It seemed like they spanned multiple language systems!

How old was this scroll?

Orochimaru touched the material, a snake skin unlike any he had ever encountered. It was truly an antique!

Orochimaru recalled his father in this world telling him that upon reaching the level of a Chunin, one could sign a summoning contract.

His current chakra surpassed that of an average Chunin!

Biting his finger, Orochimaru signed his name. Miraculously, he did not write "Orochimaru," but instead his real name.

The name itself was inconsequential; blood served as the medium, even a mere handprint would suffice.

However, as Orochimaru signed his name, something unusual occurred!

The entire scroll emitted a purple glow, and all the names, including the ones previously unrecognizable, shone with varying degrees of intensity, including Orochimaru's own name.

Orochimaru experienced a sense of familiarity. His body grew incredibly hot, as uncomfortable as being roasted over a fire!

His heart raced, "thump, thump," as blood surged through his veins frantically.

Orochimaru's pale skin turned crimson, and he bit his lip, afraid that a mouthful of blood would erupt from his chest!

Orochimaru broke out in a cold sweat, with white smoke even emanating from his body! The pain was excruciating, causing him to half-kneel on the ground, his heart seething with anger!

Damn it! Am I going to die again?!

Who is it? Why are they targeting me again?!

Orochimaru's fists clenched tightly, his nails digging into his flesh. His eyes grew colder and colder. The intense pain awakened the ferocity deep within his heart!

I can't die! I must survive, and then I'll kill the person responsible for making me go through this.

Orochimaru's eyes widened as he stared at the night sky. Only a pale moon cast its light upon the dark earth.

Struggling to stand, Orochimaru's blood boiled within him. He silently roared at the dark night, and a golden ray of light, about an inch long, shot forth from his snake-like, bloodshot eyes!

Countless snakes converged around Orochimaru, creating a large area of darkness. They encircled Orochimaru like a protective barrier, their snake heads emitting ominous hisses!

Fortunately, Orochimaru had chosen an isolated location for the summoning, and it was nighttime.

Had anyone witnessed this, they would have surely been overwhelmed with shock!

In the end, Orochimaru collapsed to the ground, slipping into unconsciousness...

In the dark realm, Orochimaru felt a warmth enveloping his entire body. He stood up, sensing an incredible strength coursing through him, as if a single punch could fell an elephant!

"Is this truly a spirit world?" Orochimaru wondered, as the surroundings appeared as a dark and damp corridor extending indefinitely.

Suddenly, two bright yellow lanterns materialized at the end of the corridor, drawing closer with each passing moment. They belonged to a massive white snake!

This snake was enormous, even surpassing the ten thousand snakes mentioned in the original story!

Observing the majestic white snake, Orochimaru remained calm. He felt a blood connection with the creature.

Boldly, Orochimaru reached out his hand and touched the cold, hard scales of the snake.

The white snake seemed somewhat surprised, its immense snake-like pupils gazing at Orochimaru as if beholding a younger counterpart.

Orochimaru looked at the massive serpent and spoke, "Are you... are you what I truly resemble?"

*****

Support me on my patreon and read upto 30 early chapters for only $1.

https://www.patreon.com/Unique_Writer

Reborn in Naruto As Orochimaru (AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें