chapter 39: mommy? (part 2)

TW: kink! Gagging, bondage, edging, withholding, overstimulation

This entire chapter is pure smut haha. Had this weird, kinky ass idea and had to try it; thought it turned out pretty fun and cute. ;)
Happy long weekend! Enjoooooy!

———————————————————————

Billie and I took turns sleeping in Claire's bunk at night. The first night, Billie spent almost the whole night in there, waking early to slip out and back into ours before anyone noticed.

The next night, I slipped in with Claire after everyone was in bed.

I climbed in and she immediately gripped me, kissing me intensely and pulling at my shirt.

"Baby," I whispered. "Let's not."

She pulled away. "What? Why?"

I shrugged. "I don't know... it's not just about that?"

Her legs were tangled up with mine. She slid her arms around me, kissing me. "No one said it was. Just trying to... enjoy you..."

A thrill ran through me, despite my words. "I... know. I just want to spend time with you, too."

She rolled her eyes, I just made it out in the dark. Then she brushed back my hair from my face. "Baby, no offense, but we've been together since we woke up this morning."

"I know," I murmured in her ear, then kissed it. "But we haven't been able to really talk. We've been around people..."

"What do you wanna talk about then?" There was a bite of annoyance and irritation in her voice.

I bit my lip. "I don't know. Time is just... precious."

I felt more and more every day like time was slipping through my fingers. I looked at her pretty face, just making out her sweet features in the dark. Soon she'd be ripped from me.

She softened against me, and kissed my cheek. "You're right, I'm sorry. I'm stressed, and overwhelmed."

"We can do what you want, then," I murmured, kissing her throat. "You're the one that played that huge show in the heat today."

"Yes I did," she smirked at me. "I had a very hard day."

"Then I submit," I grinned back. "What do you wanna do, baby?"

She snuggled up tighter to me in the dark, planting kisses on my mouth, then along my jaw. "Speaking of submitting... I wanna do something kinky. We haven't gotten to yet..."

I squirmed. She was right. We'd done a lot of stuff together in the last month, but it never went down that road. Maybe because kink with two bottoms sounded like a lot of work to me.

"I don't know what we could even do in here," I muttered. "It's too small. And you'd have to be silent."

She nodded eagerly, making me wet with her willingness to comply. "I can do that."

"I've never had a sub be silent," I chuckled. "Not unless I gagged them."

Her eyes widened, and she gripped my arms tightly. "Then do that."

A deep shudder ran down my spine. How could I turn that down?

"Okay, baby," I muttered, and kissed her softly. "But to be clear, when you say 'kinky stuff,' what are you referring to? It can mean a lot of things, with varying levels of intensity."

"Umm..." she faltered. "I don't know. I haven't done a lot."

Now this was intriguing. I knew Claire had an experienced mouth, hands, which meant she had at least some experience with other people. I had no idea to what level.