chapter 33: you deserve an award

"I'm not wearing that, Bill."

She was holding up a dress on a hanger, the sight of which had made my blood run cold.

"Yes, you are, my love," she said firmly, holding back a laugh. "Because it's a formal event, and because you have nothing else to wear. And because I'm your hot girlfriend and I'm asking you to."

I sighed. "Not asking, telling?"

"Yes," she confirmed. "Now quick quick, up you get. Put your lil booty in it."

She was already dressed for the event, had worked with a team for half the morning to beautify what was already perfectly beautiful. She wore a black, floor length gown. It had a plunging neckline with a black lace overlay that reached her throat. It was gothic, classic, feminine and powerful all at once. She looked utterly striking, as usual.

I dragged my lil booty off the bed. "This is an attack on my gender expression."

"Bullshit," she grinned. "I've seen you in a skirt before."

"Yeah, and then you ripped it in half and fucked me with a silicone dick. Will that be happening in this dress?"

She grinned and wiggled her eyebrows. "You can count on it."

She smacked my ass and I stripped down to my underwear.

"No bra, baby. It'll show. And here, wear this." She handed me a black g-string.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"It's either that or nothing." She shrugged, holding back laughter.

I considered it. But I took the "underwear" from her anyways, changing out of my boy shorts for it. I was immediately uncomfortable.

"I hate fame and fortune," I grumbled as I reached for the dress. She laughed and perched carefully on the bed to watch.

I slipped it on, then turned to her and shrugged. "Ta fuckin' da."

She stared. "Fuck."

I walked uncomfortably to the mirror, pulling at the fabric on my hips, and looked at myself. The dress was the same deep black as Billie's. It was made of satin, and flowed loosely over my curves. I was glad it wasn't skin tight, but it still didn't leave much to the imagination.

The neck line was square, but loose, so it plunged in the middle and showed all of my cleavage. My nipples stood out plainly. The hemline hit halfway between my knees and my vagina. Too close for comfort, in my opinion.

"Bill... no."

She got up and stood behind me, and placed her hands on my hips.

"Baby, if you wear this for me, I will have no problem shredding it to pieces later." She kissed my shoulder, then bit it.

I shivered, despite myself. Goddamnit, what was the point in fighting this woman?

"Fine. But I'm gonna complain the entire time."

"I expected that," she laughed in my ear. "I'll join you."

A moment later, Claudia burst in on our heavy make out section. I had Billie pressed against the mirror on the wall.

She shrieked. "Oh my god, Lucy! You'll ruin her makeup!"

I groaned. I hated all this shit. I wanted to strip Billie down and fuck her and forget the whole event. But instead I was cockblocked and forced into a chair so that Claudia could gussy me up like a clown.

I forced Claudia to keep my makeup minimal, my hair simple. She respected my wishes, opting for a bold eyeliner look with a fresh face. She styled my hair pin straight, then slicked it back and pinned it so it cascaded directly down my back.