chapter 24: dragons

Billie was more turned on by me driving her car than I had expected, and it only took a few minutes before her hands were all over me. She kept her seatbelt on, but she leaned over the center console as far as she could, kissing my throat, fondling my tits, endangering our lives with each grope of my body.

Her right hand unzipped my pants, and I swerved slightly.

"EYES ON THE ROAD," she screamed at me, and I huffed indignantly.

"Get the fuck outta my panties, then!"

"Okay, then pull over," she commanded.

"Bill, I'm on the fuckin' freeway, I'm not pulling over right now! We'll be at your house in 15 minutes." I pointed at the map.

She shook her head. "Pull off. Pull over. Here!"

She pointed, and I swerved onto the exit. The car behind me honked aggressively and I grit my teeth. "This isn't go-karting, my angel."

Billie directed me a couple of times, until I pulled into an old abandoned movie theater parking lot and came to a stop. I put it in park and sat there, watching her.

"What's the plan here, Bill?"

"Take your pants off," she demanded. "And get over here."

I stared at her. The parking lot was empty, sure, but I was back in my slasher flick mindset.

"Are you out of your damn mind? No!"

She pulled her shirt off, baring her lace covered tits, and began reclining the automatic seat. "Get the fuck over here, baby. Now."

I hesitated a minute longer, looking around us. There wasn't a soul that I could see, but that didn't make me feel better.

But then I looked at her chest; the cups of her bra were low, and only just covered her nipples. There was a long line of pale, creamy cleavage that ran up her chest. I wanted to bury my face in it.

"The windshield isn't tinted," I pointed out, still staring. She noticed, and ran her fingers enticingly across her breasts while I watched.

"Baby, there is no one here. It's the middle of the night and we're alone. Come on... I wanna touch you. Don't you wanna touch me?"

I tore my eyes from her tits with difficulty, and looked at her face. I could barely make out her facial features in the dark, so I decided no one else could either. That was enough to make me move.

I climbed into her lap, and kissed her softly. "You're insane."

She leaned forward and bit my lip, pulling it toward her. "I couldn't wait anymore. I need to taste you, baby."

She tugged my pants down, and I lifted off her lap as best I could to help her as she pulled them off me. Then she lowered my panties just enough to expose me, and slid her hand between my legs. I gasped. It had been so long.

"Bill," I moaned, sinking against her. While she touched me, I ran my hands across her chest, cupping her huge tits where the lace of her skimpy bra covered. I used my thumbs to hook over the edge of the lace, pulling the cups down so her breasts spilled out of her bra and into my hands.

She rubbed me a minute longer, moaning into my mouth as I pinched gently at her nipples. Then she pulled her hand away, tucked both hands under my ass, and pushed me up toward her face.

"Bill, how the—"

But I put my knees on either side of her, shimmying myself up the back of the reclined seat as much as I could, and she slid down farther. She pulled me to her, and I felt her tongue against me. I bucked forward into her mouth immediately, groaning.