chapter 10: stuck

It felt shocking after our amazing morning together to go back to civilization. When Billie started gathering things together to take to the venue, I did, too. She offered for me to stay at the hotel until the show, if I wanted to.

"I go where you go, baby," was all I said, as I packed my laptop so I could work in the green room.

When we got there, Finneas had already made it, and his girlfriend Claudia was there, too. I was getting used to meeting famous people. We spent some time chatting and getting to know each other while Billie and Finneas got ready for soundcheck. She was very sweet, and we made plans to watch the show together that night wherever they decided to set us up.

It felt kinda nice to have a buddy.

I sat up in the stands again to watch Billie do soundcheck. She was just as mesmerizing this time around. This time, however, her flirting was dirtier. She took the mic and used it as a dick to wave at me. She shook her ass, slid her hand up her shirt and grabbed her boob, did rude dances every chance she got. I felt sorry for the sound and lighting guys, but most of all for Finneas.

I, however, was having a great time. I was also ready to get back to the hotel room, with the shower, or bed, or couch...

Anywhere will do, I thought hungrily.

When she was done on stage, she jumped down and ran towards me. Up the steps, over several rows, until she was close enough to jump on me. She straddled my lap, facing me. "Missed you."

I wrapped my arms around her, kissed her deep. "Mmm, me too." After a minute we came up for air, and I entwined my fingers with her. "Soundcheck was kinda bad, maybe you should just give up and go back to the hotel with me..."

She threw her head back and laughed, kissed me again. "Say less..."

We made out for a while, and the front of house guys kept setting things up, moving around noisily maybe 100 feet from us. Meanwhile, her fingers were inching into places they probably shouldn't while in public. I was trying wildly to control my breath, eyeing the team working at her back.

"Bill," I groaned into her ear. "Is there somewhere else we can go?"

"What for?" She feigned puzzlement. Her hand had been moving on top of my shorts, but now it pulled down the waistband and slid inside my wet underwear. Her finger found my clit, pressed down. I breathed in sharply. She snuggled her body over mine, so that her huge sweatshirt covered most of my torso, and kissed me deeply.

"Billie Eilish," I whispered through gritted teeth, "If you keep this up your girlfriend will be screaming in the middle of MSG."

Her blue eyes flashed as she lifted her mouth from my throat. "Girlfriend?"

Oops.

Slowly, she smiled, showing her sweet dimple. "You wanna be my girlfriend?"

I blushed, and slowly nodded. "Absolutely, I do."

I wanted to be her everything.

She giggled at the reference and kissed me, her other hand on my face. "I love you," she whispered, giddy.

I was giddy, too. If you'd have told me a week ago that this dream woman would be mine, I would've thought you were absolutely crazy. But here she was, giggling into my shoulder, one hand down my pants and the other cupping my cheek gently.

"I love you." I kissed her, wrapped both arms around her and pulled her close. "It's insane that you'd even want to be my girlfriend. I can't wrap my head around it."

"Remember what I told you," she smirked at me. "I'm just a person, too."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Fame and fortune aside, then. Girl, you are way outta my league."