It was Chaos' turn to interrupt, "Order is most likely using him for something. There isn't a way the Primordial can leave the abyss though." Chaos suddenly stopped, realizing something. "What?" Luke inquired.

"Order has the power of destruction but he can also create things. They are not as permanent as my creations but if he wanted to, he could provide Tartarus with a temporary body."

Realization hit the other two. "He could leave. Tartarus could leave Tartarus..." Percy breathed out with disbelief.

Luke probed, "Okay, but what does he want revenge for?" Percy let out a glacial laugh as he shook his head. Luke and Chaos both looked at him questionably.

"What do you think? Annabeth and I, plus Nico, escaped his domain. We barely survived, but we did. If he is seeking revenge, then it is obviously for the fact we avoided him and then killed Gaia. He will head to camp." Percy spoke.

Luke frowned. Chaos frowned even more, not liking the situation one bit. "It says, "your home will fall, and all will be lost," if Tartarus attacks then camp will be destroyed." Luke said.

No one spoke. They all knew what the next line meant. 'The son of creation.' There was no son of creation other than Percy. Yes, Tartarus and the other Primordials are considered the children of Chaos, but he created them, they are not blood related as Percy now is.

Chaos grimaced at the thought of what he was about to say. "Then we must follow suit with the prophecy... Percy, you are my son. That means you must go to camp and stop the attack when it happens. I will set up intel and the moment we hear word on Camp Half-blood being attacked you will take Luke and some of the army to defend the camp."

Percy just nodded as dread and eagerness filled him. He didn't want Tartarus to go after his other home, but he couldn't help but smile slightly at the thought of returning. He would be able to see his friends again. But more importantly, Annabeth.

~ That night ~

Percy woke with a start. Sweat dripping down his face from the nightmare. He took a deep breath trying to calm his rapid heartbeat. The images of death and blood lingered in his mind. Flashes of Annabeth and his friends dead... Luke had taken a blade meant for him, he laid there unresponsive... Order stood over Chaos. He had tried to save him... he wasn't fast enough.

He couldn't stop seeing it. Order killing the man whom he saw as another father figure right in front of him, making him fade from existence.

Percy squeezed his eye shut as the images floated through his head. Tears leaking from his eyes. The galaxy filled sky seemed to brighten in response to its prince's fears, trying to comfort him and make the darkness leave. The wind blew through his hair, but it didn't ease him as it normally did. The vivid nightmares had started to get worse as training intensified. Plans for the battle at hand, about his family and friends on earth. Then the prophecy. He didn't know what was now a demigod dream verses his own fears tormenting him in the moment.

'Chaos?' Percy weakly whispered through the mind link. He was met with nothing. Percy knew in his mind it was just a dream, yet... emotions, fear and his concern went against his rational side.

'Chaos?' He said more desperately. His mind became clouded by fear as the images of his friends returned. A sob escaped his lips as the image of Chaos returned, beginning to fear its reality.

'Dad, please...' He cried as fresh tears started rolling down his face. He was about to lose his mind when a familiar sound filled the room. "Percy?" The creator rasped out as he flashed into the room. He had been sound asleep until he heard the desperate plea. He instantly flashed to the boy's location on guard.