Chapter 60: The Mystery I

Start from the beginning

Age: 14

Information: 3 grades higher than Lubo in the same school, known to be spotted at the exits just moments before the incident.

Manifestation: Unknown (Suspected to be a time manifestation)

==========================================================================

Elena A.: Well?

UltraX: I think this girl "Elena" has a profile, can I get a bit of background on her?

Elena A.: Wish I knew as much, you should ask Uchinoia, sir.

That came a bit surprising she is mentioning that last name of another girl with the same name as her, but Ultra understood and got up.

UltraX: Well then, have a good day.

Elena A.: Have a great day, Mr. Ivanov.

After that Ultra left the room and got out of the station only to see Elena Uchinoia infront of him.

Elena: Hello, X...

UltraX: Elena.

UltraX just stood there looking her in the eyes.

UltraX: What brings you here?

Elena: Oh nothing, just on European tour with my parents and just noticed you here.

UltraX: Oh well, guess you are making my job easier.

Elena: What do you mean?

UltraX: Well, do you have an idea on who Elena Alexova is?

Elena wasn't expecting her history quiz so early and she quickly reacted.

Elena: She is a Bulgarian with incredible management skills and lives in Cario, Egypt. Not only that, but she also is manager of an oil & gas company known as GO!EGYPT, she is 22 year old manger, youngest manager in Egypt known to date.

UltraX: Huh, that was valuable information, anything else?

Elena: Oh and that her manifestation...

Elena continued explaining further about this "Elena Alexova" while drinking her boba tea.

UltraX: And... Where can I find this woman exactly, Elena?

Elena: Well, no idea to be blunt... You have to do your own research on her in order to find exact location. Take your time, she could be the suspect for all you know.

After that, both of them chatted for a bit longer and soon they left on their own way.

3 days later in New York, Vladislav was investigating an abandoned club due to rumours saying that it could be a villain hideout... Vlad just arrived at the place, prepared with some gear for investigation and entered in. He looked around, turning every stone to find if there is anything... As it seems, he has found a letter by someone under the name of "Alfrad Jones" and the letter looked fresh...