Chapter 60: The Mystery I

Start from the beginning

As they continued their conversation, a black bird was listening in closely with the eye pattern of an Uchinoia's eye pattern...

The next morning, in Plovdiv. (Bulgaria) At a police station, UltraX just arrived and goes to the room told to by the police on the phone... Quickly finding his way to there and gets to the right door, gently opening the door he found himself in the room with officer, Elena Andrapilova...

Elena A.: Mr. Ivanov, the documents are on the table as requested.

UltraX: Thanks, ma'am.

Just as it sounded and as it looked, the 5 folders of the suspects were found on the table, X goes and sits on the chair... He grabbed the first folder and opened it...

=

=========================================================================

Name: Amelia Dankova

Age: 50

Information: A single woman which lives alone and has no children.

Job: Janitor at the school Lubo went to...

Manifestation: Electricity

==========================================================================

Elena A.: So?

UltraX: I swear, Electricity is such a common manifestation, this woman is too old as well.

Elena A.: Well, onto the next document.

UltraX closes the first one and puts it away and grabs the second one and than proceeds to open it...

==========================================================================

Name: Amelia Georgieva

Age: 28

Information: A married woman who promotes oil & gas from Russia.

Job: Gasprom Cashier (at Vidin)

Manifestation: Unknown (Suspected to be a time manifestation)

==========================================================================

Elena A.: Guessing this one ain't the one as well, sir?

UltraX: A Russian puppet, nothing more.

Elena A.: Well luckily, she was locked up in prison 2 years after that.

UltraX sighs and puts away the second folder and grabs the third one, opening it in the process.

==========================================================================

Name: Elena Alexova

Possible Real Name: Amelia