| 15 |

Was Beomgyu angry? Or was he worried? He really couldn't tell. All he knew was that he had to reach Soobin's room as soon as possible.

He disliked Yeonjun for very obvious reasons but right now that was the least of his concern. His biggest concern was having the both of them in the same room. An alpha and an omega together with heavy pheromones was an absolute recipe for disaster.

Beomgyu rushed through the hallways, trying to not like panicky. The last thing he wanted was someone to stop him and then casually ask him what's the matter. Trust me, if someone did that right now, Beomgyu was going to burst.

Quickly enough, Beomgyu reached Soobin's room and oh boy were the phermones strong. He covered his nose, it made him sick.

Not because these were Soobin's pheromones. Because these were Yeonjun's.

Beomgyu barged into the room, bracing himself for the worst. The mix of their scents was just making Beomgyu's heart grow heavier as he expected the worst to come.

"Hey, Beomgyu." said Yeonjun, smiling awkwardly with Soobin sleeping soundly in his arms.

"Stop releasing your pheromones." said Beomgyu, his voice stern. He looked around the room, scanning for information. One glance and Beomgyu could tell nothing had happened. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Yes, yes, I'm trying." said Yeonjun, who looked incredibly uncomfortable.

Beomgyu crouched down near the pair. Soobin's was as peaceful as it would get. Maybe he was seeing a good dream.

"I'll put him on the bed." said Beomgyu, lifting Soobin up from Yeonjun's arms and gently placing him on the bed. "I suggest you go and take a nice long bath this instant. We can't have you smelling like an omega and walking all over the palace."

Yeonjun blinked, processing Beomgyu's words. Beomgyu was being awfully nice to him and to be fair, it lowkey creeped him out.

Yeonjun got up and dusted his pants, giving a small smile.

"What are you smiling at, you creep? Go," said Beomgyu, shooting a glare.

Yeonjun shook his head and walked out of the room. He looked back one more time at Beomgyu sitting next to Soobin.

Soobin was sure lucky.

To have someone care about him so much.

Yeonjun had been alone for so long. He forgot what it was like to be cared for by someone. Yeonjun let out a bitter laugh. What was he even thinking about?

It was not like he was ever cared for by someone.

-------------------------------------------------------
Beomgyu took a seat beside a sleeping Soobin. The inhibitors had been administered and Soobin would be in this semi-coma state for another couple of hours. They had no choice but to inject a strong dose for Soobin.

Beomgyu had also promptly gotten rid of both Yeonjun's choco-coffe scent as well as Soobin's strawberry scent. If Beomgyu were to sit in this room any longer he had to get rid of Yeonjun's scent.

Not because he hated Yeonjun, well, he did hate Yeonjun but alphas are naturally repulsed by another alphas scent. It causes nausea and an extreme sense of discomfort.

Beomgyu stared at his palms. There was still so many unanswered questions and so many unsolved problems. The king was clearly being off no help.

Beomgyu felt immense anger towards his uncle. Ever since Soobin surfaced as an omega, the way the king has been treating him was outrageous. Yes, Beomgyu was aware of the king's excessive obessession with secondary genders but Soobin was his own son. His own royal blood. Just because Soobin wasn't an alpha any longer, didn't mean he was not the crown Prince. In this entire nation, Beomgyu couldn't name any one more apt for the title of king than Soobin. And he's no simply saying this because of the training and studying Soobin did all these years. It because of the qualities that Soobin possesses.

Dominia is in need of a change. A change of pace. A change of mindset deviating from this extremely sexist nation. And Beomgyu just knew that this change was going to brought by Soobin. Because if it wasn't Soobin, then who would do it?
—————————-
"What should we do?" Asked the Queen, her voice devoid of any emotion. As usual.

The king sat on his throne, brows furrowed, frowning. There was just too much going on at once to get his head wrapped around.

But he knew what was of utmost importance to him. The pink vial.

Years ago, he had commissioned a promising scientist who claimed he could develop a potion that could change an alpha into an omega. The potion would alter the hormones in one's body and within 5 minutes they'd emerge as an omega.

The king had funded this project solely because he knew it would be hard to find an omega bride for his son, Soobin. And he didn't want someone else to become the next king. He wanted his legacy to move on. He wanted his bloodline to continue as the royal bloodline of Dominia and he was willing to do anything to achieve that.

But then came the proposal from Arteriaus, offering their omega son, who was also a prince, for an alliance in marriage. The king then had no use for the pink vial so he had simply kept it with him.

Considering what this new alpha said, it seemed like someone had stolen the vial from the king and had mixed it with Soobin's supplements.

Now this where the questions start to arise. Who could've possibly stolen the vial from the kings royal chambers? Was this new alpha lying?

The questions remained unanswered but the king has one thing for sure. He couldn't let this alpha leave the royal palace at any cost. Not only did he know about the crown Prince being an alpha, he also knew about the pink vial.

The kings eyes widened.

"I know what to do." Said the king

The queen titled her head in confusion.

"We just need a new crown Prince."

———————-
WOHOO I updated my friends <3
Keep reading, commenting and voting
Love, 
Pixiedust :)