|03|

Yeonjun knew a tad bit about stitching but clearly, not enough to make an entire outfit. That too is the crown prince's outfit.

Hence, here he was, learning every minute detail that existed in the art of stitching. Underrated profession, really, was what Yeonjun thought as one of Haesoo's assistants explained all the intricate details about various techniques and such.

In this shop, the workload wasn't totally split. One person took one outfit. That was the policy. From designing to stitching, and even buying materials, all of these were done by one person.

After seeing how much effort one has to put into one outfit, Yeonjun's respect for this field skyrocketed.

"Got it?" asked the assistant, after he had explained what materials and what jewel go well with each other.

Yeonjun nodded, processing all the incoming data from the assistant. He then headed to his workbench and took out his book, he placed the tip of his pencil lead against the paper, attempting to sketch out a design. But no matter what, Yeonjun was simply unable to draw something.

"Agh," said Yeonjun, in frustration. This was the outfit for the crown prince, the future king of this kingdom. He was going to be shown to the entire world for the first time and the outfit mattered. It mattered a great deal. Yeonjun couldn't simply draw a lame and outdated outfit. He'd have his head on a spike if that happened. Quite literally.

Yeonjun once again put the pencil against the pencil, hoping something in his brain would click.

Nope, nothing.

That said, how was he supposed to create an outfit for a man he's never seen? All he had was the measurements of the prince and the only thing Yeonjun could understand was that they had a tall prince. He didn't know the face type, body type, nothing.

What color would suit a prince? Of course, there had to be a standard color for the outfit. The question was, which color?

Yeonjun immediately ruled out, brown, yellow, pink, and purple. They were pretty colors but he needed something that screamed royal. Yeonjun ruled out red as well. It was an aggressive color, something the crown prince definitely wouldn't want to wear on the day of his crowning ceremony.

After a bunch of ruling out and deciding, Yeonjun brought it down to two colors.

Blue and golden.

Golden clearly symbolized royalty, it gives out the aura of richness and authority. Something that future kings should exude. On the other hand, blue was a much more gentle color, symbolizing some sort of peace, that a king should bring to his nation. It also had an air of gentleness, something that made people think that the king was not only elegant and graceful but also kind and would listen to the worries of the people.

Yeonjun bit the tip of his pencil. What should he pick?

In Yeonjun's opinion, the current king was far from elegant and graceful. Sure, he always did something for the betterment of the nation but Yeonjun hated how much he cared about secondary genders. How biased he was. He was the king, if he wanted to, he could easily change all the shitty laws about secondary gender. And even banish the royal customs to make lives easier for them. Customs like the king have to be an alpha and the king has to marry an omega.

In the current times and situation, where was the future crown prince supposed to find an omega? It would take a decent amount of searching. And the custom also stated that the king should find an omega spouse within a year, or else, the royal line will be replaced.

If Yeonjun wasn't wrong, the current king was actually not part of the original line of royal blood. The king before the current king had been unable to find an omega spouse and was hence stripped of his status of king and this current king, which was picked through an alpha ballot system was made king. Luckily, this king had managed to find an omega, the current queen, and managed to continue his position as king.