| 10 |

Yeonjun's circumstances were quite unique per se. He had witnessed the future king of nature, who was supposed to be an alpha, turn out to be an omega, and he had almost assaulted the future king in a state of mind where he couldn't really make sense of the situation. 

So, in all honesty, Yeonjun was a criminal. 

He had lived his entire life under wraps, working day and night, in order to save up enough money to move to Arteriaus. He had been living alone for as long as he could remember and mastered the art of living life as an NPC. Which all came crashing down at this one moment. The moment where he decided to sneak into the royal palace. 

But Yeonjun had to admit, for breaking into the palace and sexually harassing the crown prince, he had been given pretty decent treatment. 

That was until the crown prince's cousin, Choi Beomgyu, waltzed into the room. The aura around the man was scary, making Yeonjun shiver. From his very stance, anyone could tell that Beomgyu was angry. And that anger was directed at none other than Choi Yeonjun. The said man said something about getting ready in three minutes and meeting him or else Yeonjun would be dead meat. And of course, the threat was as real as a...as...as real as it can be. 

Yeonjun tried to get up from the bed in a hurry and felt a sharp pain shoot up his body. He glared at the door where Beomgyu had just left. He knew he had committed a grave crime but who the fck injects someone like they're going to rip out the person's intestines? Apparently, Choi Beomgyu did. Yeonjun mentally made a note to make sure Beomgyu never did anything related to the medicinal field. 

There was a stack of neatly folded clothes placed on a rack beside the bed where Yeonjun had been lying down. Yeonjun opened the clothes and examined them. His jaw dropped. These were perhaps the best and most clean set of clothes Yeonjun had ever gotten to wear. 

Maybe being a prisoner wasn't so bad. Yeonjun shook his head. What a stupid thought. Being a prisoner meant that he had to stay in Dominina and that was the last thing he ever wanted to do. All his life he was working to get to Ateriaus and he was still going to get there no matter what. And, Yeonjun was sure that this god-like treatment would end the minute he stepped out of the room. And the minute he was in Beomgyu's field of vision. 

Yeonjun crossed his fingers and gulped as he exited the room, with his fresh set of clothes. 

He hoped he could make it out alive. 

------------------------------------------------- 

Soobin was physically fine. The suppressors had done its job efficiently and Soobin felt as normal as he could. He felt as normal as he had been feeling when he was an alpha. 

A sense of uneasiness crept up on him. The term alpha brought shivers to his mind. Beomgyu had visited around half an hour back and though Beomgyu was very clear in the fact that Soobin would remain crown prince, Soobin really doubted that. Cause, after all, his father didn't even come to visit him. Not even once. 

A knock on the door was heard and Soobin let the attendant inside. He started at the window which was at quite a distance from the bed. 

"I brought you some food, along with the required suppressants. I heard that your highnesses rut was pretty bad this time and we all hope you will get well soon."

Soobin gave the attendant a fake smile and dismissed him. However before the attendant left, Soobin stopped him. 

"Have you been tending to...any other alpha around here? Someone new?" said Soobin, testing out his luck. None of the attendants who had come here previously had any information on the alpha that had attacked him and Beomgyu didn't give Soobin much either.