| 04 |

Arteriaus was their neighboring kingdom.

Despite being a neighboring kingdom, their customs and beliefs were quite different from Dominia.

And as much as Soobin didn't want to admit it, Asteriaus had a much more concrete system than them.

Asteriaus wasn't based on secondary genders whatsoever. They had more of an income-based system. Higher your income, higher your status. Unlike in Dominia, where if you are alpha, your status is already multiplied by ten thousand.

Of course, Soobin didn't mention this to anyone but one of the first things he wanted to do when he became king was to abolish the heavy dependence on secondary genders. Especially when it came to royalty. He was going to scrap all those bullshit laws about finding an omega queen.

Omega queen. Soobin's mind drifted back to the proposal brought forward by his father. Kang Taehyun was of course a name that Soobin was familiar with.

The omega prince fulfilled all the stereotypes associated with omegas. Promiscuous, lustful, and willing to sleep with any alpha. That was the reputation Kang Taehyun had built around him over the intel Soobin accumulated over the years.

That was the kind of person his dad wanted to marry. Soobin didn't want to marry someone like that. He had always known that he wouldn't really have a choice when it came to who he married because he had to marry an omega, but was it bad for him to want at least a loving partner, despite not knowing them beforehand?

Soobin was sure that the proposal was put out by the queen of the Arteriaus in a desperate attempt to get rid of her second son, who was nothing but bad news to her. And of course, all the kingdoms were aware of desperate Dominia was for omegas.

Soobin let out a sigh.

"What am I going to do?", he whispered to the empty ceiling

-----------

Yeonjun was surrounded by an enormous pile of cloth. And to be honest, he was getting sick of clothes.

Yeonjun had to give the outfit within this week. Well, one might think, isn't it a bit too early to give it? Well, it's the crown prince's outfit so Yeonjun is 100% sure, they'd return it back and ask for like 1000 alterations because the standard of royalty was different.

But at the time, how can they expect Yeonjun to make a customized outfit for someone whose face he has never seen? He doesn't even know what colors will suit the prince and which won't.

Yeonjun threw his scissors in frustration. While Yeonjun had managed to sketch out an outfit with all details on materials and stuff, while he made the actual outfit, a thousand questions came through his mind.

Would this outfit fit the prince?

Would this outfit look good on the prince?

Would the prince like this outfit?

And such. And this clearly disrupted his concentration levels.

One of the workers walked over to Yeonjun's table and picked up the fallen scissors from the ground, gently placing it on the table.

"Why don't you take a break? You clearly look like you need one." said the worker, giving Yeonjun a small smile. 

Yeonjun shook his head. "the amount of pressure is crazy."

"I know. After all, it's the first time the crown prince will be shown to the entire world."

"Exactly. And clearly, I'm not the best of dressmakers out there."