| 01 |

Soobin stretching and yawning loudly at the same time, completely relaxed and mind you, not very prince-like.

Casually, soobin turned his neck taking a lazy glance at the clock.

The time was 8:35 am

As if a switch had been flipped inside soobin, he immediately sprang out of bed. Shit, he was so fcking screwed.

He ran into the bathroom.

"Toothbrush, toothbrush, where the fck did I keep my toothbrush?" Murmured soobin to himself, frantically looking around for something that was quite literally in front of him.

"Found it, ugh." groaned soobin, aggressively putting some paste on the toothbrush and brushing his teeth.

He was so screwed.

After finishing brushing, soobin picked up his hairbrush and started combing through his unkempt hair.

And oh would you look at that, the one-day soobin wants it to look nice, the hair decides to be a bitch and not cooperate. Fcking great.

Giving up on his hair, soobin rushed to his closet, putting on whatever he found.

After going through the struggles of finding the pair to his single sock, soobin finally made it out of the room.

9:01 am

Soobin fast-walked down the hall. Why the fck was this place so big?

Right. He lived in a palace.

Soobin opened the door, panting hard.

"Sorry for being late." said soobin, panting.

Beomgyu, Soobin's only friend, raised an eyebrow and mouthed. "You're late."

"Oh, your highness, it's not an issue." said the woman, standing in the center, in front of Beomgyu, giving an awkward smile. "uh, your hair..."

"Ahaha, it's a fashion you know these days. I saw it in one of the magazines."

"Well, if the crown prince thinks so." said the woman and went back to collect some materials.

Beomgyu whispered to Soobin. "must be nice being a prince, this woman roasted my ears for not folding my sleeves properly."

"Oh shut up," said Soobin, making sure the woman didn't hear. The last thing he wanted was for her to lecture her on the appropriate words to use.

Her name was Miyeon. She was actually a rather new instructor for the royal family. And personally, Soobin liked his old instructor. Cause she didn't really discriminate not matter who Soobin was. If Soobin messed up he was bound to get an earful.

"Okay, so I actually have a very important thing to say." said Miyeon. "direct order from the king."

Beomgyu and Soobin exchanged glances. What could it be?

"The king, his highness, says that the crowning ceremony for the king will be held in another 5 months."

Soobin's jaw dropped. 5 months? Only 5 months? What? He was only 20? oh wait, he was turning 21 in 5 months. Shit.

"Oh wow, it's already time for that, huh. Time flies away so quickly." said Beomgyu. "It feels like it was just yesterday that the king announced that you were an alpha."

"Beomgyu, this is an important matter, no unnecessary talk please." said miyeon.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and looked at Soobin, indicating this was what he meant.

Soobin just gave Beomgyu a small smile in return.

He was going to be crowned emperor in just another 5 months.