38🔞

GULF POV

GULF POV

"I told you I don't know anything!", I yelled trying to breathe.

"How can you not know?", He said kicking my legs.

A smack of pain left my lips as I savored the metallic taste of blood on my lips.

"Even if I knew I wouldn't tell you", I said raising a little my eyes.

Of course, I knew he was asking me, but even if he threatened to kill me, I wouldn't dare tell him the digits of that secret room in the waterfalls.

"And if we continue with those tortures but now what about.....", he said picking up an iron rod, with difficulty I raised my face and another man entered with a bucket.

"Surely you have ever seen how the king's traitors were tortured in Korea", he said making my face scared with fright.

Does it happen?.

He smiled and threw a lighter, causing fire flames to come out of the bucket.

"Speak, tell me the digits and this will not pierce your precious legs", he spoke laughing while looking at the iron rod.

"Please.....I swear I don't know", I said now desperate moving the chains.

"Let's say it and this will go back to its place", he said walking towards me.

I backed up and just collided with the hard concrete.

"I told you...I don't know" I yelled, closing my eyes.

And the last thing I heard was laughter ring out, as that rod touched my thigh, causing a scream of pain to come from my gut.

"Let's go one....", he said blowing the rod.

I had no more tears to shed, my thigh was burning, my body and my back ached from those whips they gave me, blood was dripping all over my body.

"Go........", I couldn't listen and I didn't want to either. My body was physically and mentally destroyed.

And I think....that....I lost my baby..., I shook my hands and could only cry bitterly for that, I'm not sure I don't know.....I don't know anything.. .. but this pain is much more than everything I feel physically.

Forgive me Mew I said and close my eyes from the pain I felt.

POV MEW

"They are in their positions", I said looking around.

The place where my little boy was supposed to be was in that one that looked like a shack, but this wretch is a bloody fortune hunter, he came here for the bedroom.

"Ready!", I spoke and the green light came on my bracelet.

Well everything was surrounded, I'll have it in my clutches soon.