37

POV MEW

"I abandoned Gulf when I was 6 years old, I think you'll believe me with that, right?", He said making me clench my fists of the anger I felt at that moment.

"Uncle Mew we already have the almost exact address of the bracelet", speak Turbo passing my cell phone.

With a blow of my hair, I sent them upstairs again, I didn't know who were the ones with me and I couldn't expose them.

"You shouldn't go, Kao will call you", he said making me stop walking, turn my gaze coldly and approach him in a hurry.

"You....", I said grabbing him by the neck forgetting who he was and where we were.

His men drew their weapons and mine did the same, creating a tense atmosphere.

"You knew what was happening", I squeezed his neck more when he was asymptomatic.

"No.....I knew.....that it was him...", he said trying with his hands to no avail.

"Mew still noww!!", shouted my father with a severe voice from the stairs.

I turned my face to look at him totally angry and he raised an eyebrow challenging me, making me finally give up.

"Than.... Don't even dare, white dragon, to thank me and make my son stop because I don't want to see him fight with my son-in-law when he returns", my father spoke with his hands behind him and looking at him.

He nodded and a phone began to ring.

"Mew it's yours", Tare said passing me the cell phone

"Hi, suppasit", the voice was heard as soon as I put it in my ear.

I looked at Gulf's father and he gestured to me.

I indicate that it was him.

"Where do you have him!", I responded with a shout while pressing the speaker for all of us to hear.

I told Tare to go look for my nephews and he ran to the room upstairs, carrying them one on each side.

I pointed out the device to my nephews so they could track it and he told me to continue with a thumbs up.

"We are already big Suppasit, so I will go to the point the lands of the north and east of Thailand to my authority in exchange for your little Boyfriend", he said while I tried to calm my mind.

"I won't give youanything......", without first hearing his voice. I said rubbing my hands frantically while rubbing my hair.

"GOOD......"

We listened carefully to the footsteps, until he opened a door, 35 steps I told myself mentally, remembering each step.

"Speak", I scream listening to a moan from.... Gulf. "Damn you want my lands......... you better not have touched a single hair of him", I screamed but only heard some laughter in the background .

"Mew......", I heard his voice after 36 hours.

"My love... you're fine... don't worry I'm...", I looked at my father and he in pain refused me to say what next. "Soon you will be with me my love", I said trying to calm my tears that were about to explode.

"I know.....we're waiting for you" he said sobbing, making me hold the phone tighter in my hands.

He was about to say something else when the voice of that socket was heard again.

"You're a....."

"Shut up Suppasit remember that I can do something to him",he said laughing, my mind calmed down when I heard him say it wasn't in the plural I didn't know about the baby then.