31

꧁POV MEW꧂

I could be happier than now ......... I think not, I put the towel around my hips and enter the bathroom.

"You are a brute", my little boy said with a pout.

"I'm sorry but who said.....oh Mew there there yesssss", I said imitating his moans.

I saw how he turned his face and put his whole head in the bathtub, I laughed and approached him.

"Come on little one...",I said to raise his head from the water.

"But, it was an animal, not seven rounds", he said looking at me angrily.

I squatted down and gave him a kiss on his nose.

"I love you", I said to get him out of the water.

He pouted and I kissed him on them.

"Can you walk?", I spoke laughing and run out of the bathroom.

"MEW YOU'D BETTER COME AND TAKE ME TO BED I LOOK LIKE A PLIER", he yell making he run towards me.

"Stop laughing", he said looking angrily at me.

"Okay....okay", I said, silencing my laughter.

I loaded him and took him to bed, I dried him with the towel delicately drying every part of him. I turned and went to the closet and pulled out the hair dryer.

I approached him again and began to dry his hair, combing it and moving those black strands with my hands.

I turned off the dryer and spilled lotion on my hands and ran them through his hair.

Since when did I Mew suppasit do this, I didn't even know it myself, I just knew that he was the only one that bring out that facet of a loving and protective boyfriend, there would never be someone else to bring this out just him.

꧁POV GULF꧂

Looking at Mew from here to there drying my hair makes me want to cry, I've never received this kind of attention in my life.

I watched him dry my hair and put cream in it.

"Am I so valuable to you", I said breaking the calm silence that emanated from the room.

"Yes, you are a precious piece that I always want to take care of", he said looking at me.

I started to shed some tears that I had been accumulating and he crouched down at my height and began to wipe them away.

"You are worth more than any precious stone that exists", he said, passing his fingers over my cheeks. "What's more, if I put a red diamond here you would overshadow the beauty of this", he said kissing my lips. "I can even dare to say that you look like that precious stone, because it is the most expensive among all and there are only 30 of them being the most precious stone that exists, but you are worth more than that precious stone and your entire body is more precious than that stone or any other, you shine so much that I am afraid my beautiful precious stone that you leave me for another precious stone like you", he said smiling and cradling my face in his hands.

I started crying harder and hugged him.

"Oh..... Mew......... I love you so much", I said sobbing and giving him a kiss on his neck.

"I much more than you can imagine", he said caressing my back.

We stayed in our own bubble like this holding each other in calm silence until someone Interrupted the moment.