10

꧁POV GULF꧂

I had already done everything they had asked me to, I had bathed changed and I was sitting on the bed waiting, what a thing I didn't even know, with a little melancholy I start to think what is happening in my absence, surely not much of the only ones who I'm sure they must be worried about Mild, Kao and my parents, because the lady who calls herself my mother must surely be happy not to see me.

Sometimes I asked myself what I did wrong to deserve such treatment from the person who gave me life, because I simply don't have an abortion, I'm frustrated with feeling pain, my whole life was due to blows I received, and what? I always tried to smile at life even if it was crap, perhaps I had no right to be happy....Because I did something wrong in case tears came out of my face.

This time I was not going to hold them back, all my damn life I always did it but this time it hurts, come here in the center of my chest it hurts it hurts worse than any blow they can give me, if my dad says that he loves me why he left and he left me, my whole life is a lie I... can't... I always strive to be the best I wanted my mother to be proud of me, but all hope collapsed when she told me that it was a mistake and that for no matter how hard I tried, I was never going to make her proud of the piece of trash that I am.

If that was said to an 8-year-old boy when I gave her a drawing of the two of us together embracing, how ironic life is, I never did anything to harm myself until that day when Mild found me in the bathroom and for the first time in my life I felt what was the love towards me.

But now that life plays with me again or really wants me to disappear from his pages, because if so, you just have to let me know and I'll finish with everything.

More and more tears come out of me, I squeeze my hands against my body and forced me to stop my tears.

I can't hug myself anymore that's wrong. Is it wrong to end it all? I just want to rest but fate is bad with me again.

I... what have I done... so that he punish me... that's what he said sinking my nails into my arms.

Without further ado, I cry like I never have, I just hope someone comes and hugs me, I don't care who it is, I just want to feel that something that I call love, something that I get when I cry and when I don't cry, because I... I... I've never felt it.

꧁POV MEW꧂

I had arrived together with Tare towards my house and where my little one was, all the way I began to think about what to say to him.

"Gulf listen we haven't got off to a good start and I know you must be hating me right now, but since I saw you I liked you, I really liked you"

"Heyy Suppasit you can't be more original", Tare said opening the door to get out of the car.

"There's I was asking my idiot friend for advice".

"Well if you are so original what do you propose", I said crossed arms.

"Because first you don't try to earn his trust, how are you going to go straight to him to tell him that you likes him, you're going to traumatize him", he said looking at me.

"Do you think it is better to be direct apart because I listen to you I will tell him what I already said", I said and enter my house leaving Tare behind yelling at me.

I went in and left my jacket on the couch to go to my boy's room. I was nervous and what if he doesn't accept me? What if I'm not enough for him? Or, what if he already has a boyfriend?, Suppasit enough, you haven't even talked to him and you're already doing scenarios. I scolded myself mentally, and walk towards.....