16

꧁POV GULF꧂

Shit what was that.

"Tare?", I said looking at him.

"Hey, don't tell me anything, I didn't do anything either, Mew was the one who wanted to do it like that", Tare spoke quickly.

I turned my confused face and sigh.

"It's you or the other one", Tare said with a smile.

"Do you want the other to talk to you", I said sarcastically with a smile.

He quickly denied and I laughed.

"What was that?", ask Tare by my side.

"I don't know, it's happened a few times but I don't know why I do it, I'm a quiet boy and I know this is not normal", I spoke with my eyes downcast.

"Look how it's not normal....", he stopped scratching his head. "No, well, it's not normal for your attitudes that you always do, but look on the bright side in a second, Mew paid attention to this, I'm going to use it my favor", Tare said smiling and rubbing the palms of his hands.

"What a shame", I said to rub my hands on my face.

Tare laughed and looked ahead, almost 25 minutes passed and Mew didn't come back, I was getting worried so I told Tare to go meet him.

We walk towards the administrative area when I see Mew standing together with a girl.

"Shit", Tare said amazed.

My gaze fell on the girl, wait, I know her, that fucking old woman, maybe she's so screwed up below, she can't find another person to wallow in.

I looked straight ahead and shook my head to one side, Boris noticed my presence and I gave him a warning with my eyes not to say anything, this frightened man stepped aside.

Although Mew wasn't paying that much attention to her, that old woman wasn't going to leave him alone, well no, "Mijita find another one, this one is mine", I said to myself, clenching my fists.

"Don't you dare mess with me, Tare" I said and pass my bag.

He picked it up and backed up about two steps.

I grabbed a ponytail that I had in my pocket and tied my hair back, I had put on a baggy black shirt and my pants were a bit baggy but they highlighted my figure.

I saw out of the corner of my eye how Tare turned his face to the other side, grabbed the two ends of my shirt and tied them in a knot in the center, unbuttoned the first 3 buttons, wet my lips and headed towards them.

"Honey, what are you doing? We have to go", I said coming to meet him.

Mew looked at me and his gaze stripped me completely, while the other was upset because of the interruption.

"Hey, you know each other", she said, looking at Mew.

How naive and idiotic.

"You do know me, so I introduce you to my partner", I said grabbing Mew's arm, he encircled my waist and squeezed it slightly. "And well mew I introduce you to...... a whore", I said latest with a smile.

"A pleasure", Mew said with a smile.

"You realize you little idiot that you can't satisfy a man like him" she said shamelessly grabbing her breasts and looking at Mew.

~Ughhh~, Ah so let's get straight to the point, so he wants to play, so let's play I said to myself while I smiled at him, I let go of Mew's grip and stood in front of him and attached myself to his body.