11

꧁POV GULF꧂

Here was where I felt that he really loved me, even though he had been to take care of their "merchandise", there he was taking care of me and saying those words to me, my body fell exhausted to go to a better place but I think I was wrong.

I began to open my eyes little by little and there he was lying with his two arms crossed sleeping, I moved slowly and saw my arms with bandages, what a shame to see me like this, but I forgot a detail when I was about to raise my hand it was being squeezed from him.

My heart beat so fast that I didn't even know that I could feel such a thing for someone in such a short time, well, so little that I was an expert at it.

I felt that he began to move and at the speed of light I quickly closed my eyes and became stiff, if I stayed still, when I began to open my eyes thinking that he had gone back to sleep, our eyes meet.

I think it happened so fast that he stood up and yelled.

"TARE calls the doctor and woke up!!".

I saw that he entered again and took my hand delicately.

"Want something? you're thirsty? are you hungry? Shall I bring something to keep you warm? You feel good?", he asked so quickly that I didn't even have time to answer because when I want to speak he spoke again.

"Don't say anything, just stay there until........ TARE!!!", He scream louder making me close my eyes.

"What happened Mew?", I heard he said something agitated for sure while running to Mew.

I opened my eyes and saw Tare and smiled at him.

"Gulf you are fine you need something, are you hungry? Do you want water? what an idiot Mew brings something sure that he wants water and you're here like an idiot move", he said sitting down pushing Mew if that was his name.

"I.... I..", I wanted to speak but they interrupted me again.

"Don't say anything... Mew he wants water" Tare said causing my eyes to open in shock.

"How do you know he wants water", Mew said with a raised eyebrow.

I have the same doubt.

"I have experience, right, Mew," he said, smiling at him sarcastically.

Mew stood up and poured some water and gave it to me, I was going to take it with my hands IF IT WASN'T BECAUSE HE PUT IT UP TO MY MOUTH AND LIFTED IT UP FOR ME TO TAKE IT AND PLACE HIS HAND UNDER MY CHIN IN CASE I DROPPED SOMETHING OF WATER, Ahhhhh I think I'm like a tomato.

"Aishhh I thought you would take time to fall friend".

"Shut up and go and see if the doctor has arrived, he better be here in a short time or go counting your hours" he said, looking at Tare seriously.

I chuckled at Tare's expression but apparently they noticed so I shut up instantly.

"Ha!! Do not make fun because your dear husband is capable of doing it", Tare said to start running without giving a chance to speak.

"TARE!!! DO NOT COME BACK BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO PAY ME", he shouted from his seat.

He looked at me and so did an awkward silence, until he broke the silence.

"Gulf... eh I don't know how to tell you this... ", he said sighing. "I know you think I'm an idiot and I know it too, forgive me for saying those words the first day we met, forgive me for kidnapping you, forgive me for making you suffer , I was confused I have never felt something like that for someone If you gave me the opportunity to change things I would do it without thinking I'm sorry I hurt you if you want to leave here I'll understand", he said so quickly that I only understood that he was an idiot.