7

꧁POV MEW꧂

It was time to start this show.

"Sir, it's ready," Tare said.

"Okay," I said, adjusting my tie.

I heard the door opened and I turned around to look at him.

"Sir, don't forget the mask", said the man passing it to me.

"Yes yes and well they are ready?", I said putting it on.

"Yes, the auction starts in half an hour," Tare said with a frown.

"Well let's go out", I said walking while he walked behind me.

I approached the large room that was there and he arranged to greet all the attendees with a fake smile and a handshake, everything was going well and that was important, so there was nothing to worry about, until from one moment to another the lights went out centering in the center where there was a small stage, everyone looked at each other until I realized how stupid the host were, so I walked over there and spoke, said a few words and released the first number.

꧁POV GULF꧂

What does life matter, it has already given me the worst. I think that they rape me is something that would come soon, I was resigned to having a better life, so I would not insist on going around the matter, I was already here and what else was left of me? "a dog that doesn't know where to take refuge", I said to myself while holding back the tears that wanted to fall from my eyes, I was dressed as I would never have dressed unless with my partner, I had black lingerie and torn panties I can't deny that it fits me but Oops perfect, but I felt embarrassed as well as the others.

We had all hugged each other and I think we all cried, I didn't know them well but we said goodbye, it hurt our souls because we knew we weren't going to see each other again.

They were also dressed in lingerie but in other colors, God how embarrassing, until the bedroom door was opened.

"Wow what whores look",said that idiot because he was.

"You can shut up, put on your mask and
come out", said the other.

We all put on our masks and walked, well I admit I have an enviable butt, it's round and big, not too big to exaggerate but I have my thing, and that makes me look sexy, I think? I was walking and I felt like I was hearing some voices I wanted to cry, I wanted to get out of there, but what's the point if no one cared about me outside, until from one moment to the next I feel like my butt is being spanked, I turned my face scared and astonished at the same time, it was that idiot who thought he squeezed my fists but this one came closer.

"You know, you look delicious, it's a shame we have to sell you, your body would look exquisite under me," he said in a whisper.

I just turned my face in shame, I wanted
hit him but he would surely win a blow, it better shut up.

We arrived and stood behind a black curtain, we all looked at each other and just bowed our heads waiting for the next indication, I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I didn't realize the number I had attached.....11, which was maybe soon I would find out.

꧁POV MEW꧂

"Number 6", I said with a cold voice.

I turned my face and saw the boy approaching, and the auction began.

"70,000 dollars",.said one.

I turned my face and another raised his palette.

"90,000 dollars", said another.

"100,000 dollars".

"200,000 dollars".

"500,000 dollars".

"1,000,000 dollars", said one raising his palette.

"A million at one a million at two and a million at three SOLD TO THE ONE WITH THE PLOMA MASK", I said with a deep voice.

"Number 5", I said and the whole room fell silent again.

I should admit the boys were cute but no one was cuter than the waiter what the fuck suppasit focus i scolded myself mentally.

"2,000,000 dollars", said one.

"3,000,000 dollars", said an old man, well, how did he know because that old man is Jeft Jaret.

The boy trembled a little, when he saw that no one spoke, but another raised the palette

"100,000,000 dollars".

"One hundred million at one hundred million at two hundred million at three SOLD TO THE ONE WITH THE WOLF MASK", I said taking out another number.

And I went number by number, each boy who passed, the number of money increased each time and well, I could not be more than satisfied, but my heart ached when I gave the last number

"Number 11", I said turning my face I wanted to pray that it wasn't him but there he was, I think my eyes would come out of their place but how sexy and precious I told myself God but how beautiful that was perfect on him, I saw how he holds his hands and since one of my men was also pushing them, what the hell when he entered the room everyone looked at him with hunger, my anger flared when Jeft looked at him with lust and everyone present followed him, I had to make a decision at that moment that I was feeling, those seconds were going to be cheesy, I wanted him, he is mine, I saw him first, I think I made a decision.......

_________________________________________

Here the next chapter, I hope you like it and vote for it sorry if you find some spelling errors. Nothing more to say SEE YOU!!😉😉

♧︎︎︎

☘︎

♧︎︎︎

☘︎

♧︎︎︎

☘︎

3 JUNE 2023..