27🔞

"Ha! Do they think I'm such an idiot to blurt out the truth? What fools?", he said with difficulty.

I smiled in the dark at that, I'm not a cruel person but if this hurts my Mew, well...

Tare walked over to me and I held out my hands to receive the file.

"Who did you want me to kill first?", I said looking at the photos. "Your wife or your precious little girl who is very cute by the way", I said throwing the photos to the floor.

In the darkness you could still see the face of horror and fear that he made.

"They have nothing to do here", he shout irritated.

"Like all my men who died there because of you, at least you thought of them and their families, who by the way were also your friends", I stopped to approach him. "Speak then, two of my man are outside your beautiful house" I said in a stern voice.

"I know that I am not capable of killing that little girl no matter how much my mind tells me otherwise".

"You are weak, I know you are not capable of doing it", he said with a small laugh.

"Oh come on don't provoke me and wanting to have mercy".

"Have you ever seen me", I said looking
at him

He shook his head and I smiled.

"So you knew about me but you hadn't seen me, these three guys here have experienced my temperament. Do you want to try it?", I said leaning towards him.

"No...."

I stood up and put my intercom to his ear.

"Do it", I said with a bit of doubt that I did not show.

"Good afternoon, you ma'am, do you know the address? or if you look from here to the right, all straight ahead and that's it".

The horrified face of that man could be
decipher towards kilometers.

"Oh thank you very much ma'am".

"You're welcome young man".

❤️

Without further ado, I removed the intercom from his ear and reached down to grab him by the shirt.

"Talk is what suits you" I said squeezing his shirt.

"I..."

"Sir, we have information about the shelves", Boris said, calling my attention.

I dropped his shirt and he fell on the floor.

"You have exactly one hour to talk or you will never see them again", I said and leave that place without looking back.

꧁POV MEW꧂

My head hurts terribly, where I am, I groped to my sides and I realized that I was in my room, I sat down and got out of bed quickly.

As I got closer to the door I could hear Gulf's voice, he was yelling perhaps, I needed to see what was happening after I fell asleep, omg Suppasit what a shame, I changed my clothes and combed my hair back tying it, now I have to remember to cut my hair.

Wait, stop when I could remember why I was in my room, I ran down the steps of the stairs, arriving agitated.

"Where is the?", I yelled making the 4 present look at me again.