26

"Boris...I..."

"Don't worry..... well, just like that boy said, we arrived at the mall, we made sure that there was no one there and we left, there were only 4 men including me...we advanced together with Mew when they began to attack us, it was a comes and goes".

"When a voice was heard in the center of the mall 'Suppasit put your weapons down or your brother dies', we heard Thorn's scream and Mew came out of hiding, it was an exchange of words until Mew agreed to believe him that if he dropped his weapons he would release Thorn, we were very naive and stupid to believe something like that, but at that moment for Mew his priority was his brother and for us the same, we went out and saw the bodyguard beaten with blood on his head and nose, Mew looked at him and wanted to cry it was very important for him even if he wants to deny it, but everything happened in slow motion when we dropped our weapons and were ambushed from behind", he stopped to wipe away the tear that had betrayed him. "The bodyguard who was on the ground when he saw Mew lying on the ground shouting the name, Thorn made such a quick movement that the man who was aiming at him threw him to the ground and grabbed the precision rifle so that at any moment the men who were aiming at us fell to the ground, everything happened so quickly that I have no words to tell you but the bodyguard had freed Thorn and had killed the chief of those men, he threw the weapon and raised Thorn who was still in shock and left him with Mew, we smiled when we saw him just like Mew who looked at him and thanked him in small sobs, we thought that It was going to end there and I began to clean the wounds on his face with a small cloth when out of the corner of my eye I saw that man stand up and pointing at Mew, the bodyguard turned his head and ran towards Mew, bending down at his height and hugging them, 1 -2-3-4-5 shots were heard in that place and one last one that was from our side, the bodyguard fell to the ground breathing with difficulty, I yelled a lot and got worse. At that moment the FBI entered and they took us out of there leaving their body lying on the ground, Mew was about to let go just like us when we looked at him he smiled at us and closed his eyes......", he said throwing more tears, by this time I was in a sea of tears.

"That bodyguard I talk about so much was my father I saw him die in front of my eyes and I couldn't do anything", he said closing his hands putting pressure on them.

"Perhaps you would like to know what happened next with the traitor, meeting your boy. Can you at least imagine? From that moment Mew became a very cold person for the rest, he managed to build an empire under his façade of shops and hotels.....", he said breathing with difficulty.

"Mew hasn't forgiven him yet but it's not his fault, from that moment it began to make it difficult for him to sleep at night, he fears that at some point someone in whom he has the greatest trust will betray him.....", he stopped standing up. "And since once again that just happened", he said letting out a heavy sigh.

I looked at Mew and gave him a kiss on the forehead, I looked at Boris and gave him a smile, being reciprocated the same.

"But this seems strange to me, we had never been betrayed by one of our own. Mew's cousin was not someone as close as Mew considers to those who work with him, I don't know how he will react when he gets up but I guess I don't want to witness it", he said looking at Mew.

"Gulf", Boris spoke suddenly. "It's the first time I've called you by your name but I'll tell you just once don't you dare betray us you could be Mew's protégé but I won't hesitate to kill you if you do something against him", he said looking at me seriously.

"And second, this is not a game, there are lives involved, don't think that this is a game that you can handle as you please", he said, approaching until he was in front of me.

We were looking at each other for a while and I smiled sideways when he raised an eyebrow.

"Believe in me that first I kill myself before being a traitor before you", I said without taking my eyes off him

"And second, actually, if it is, you know the game of chess, right...", I stopped to direct my gaze towards the bed where Mew was. "In this you must move the necessary pieces, be it a horse, a tower or a pawn to protect your kings but at the same time you must also skillfully move the other pieces to remove the obstacles that stand in your way to reach the other kings and when you least expect it..........you make a CHECK MATE.......", I said looking at him with a smile.

He looked at me and smiled sideways, I knew that I had convinced him.

"Sure, Chief," he said, nodding his head.

"I'll go down in a moment, wait outside please", I said to go to the closet.

I saw dressage when the door closed, I took out a long black sleeve that had one cut in the middle along with pants of the same color and dress shoes of the same color.

I looked in the mirror and tied half of my long hair into a ponytail, something we had in common with Mew was long hair, only he had it a little longer.

I walked towards the door and stopped when I was about to open the door, if I did this there was no turning back this wasn't a game I was really sure of this, I looked at Mew and smiled I knew it hadn't been a good start but there had been several things he could have done if he had been the way he really is.

But let's also say that I'm also a little resentful because he hasn't asked me to be his boyfriend yet. God, we're almost sleeping together, but it's not the time to think about this.

But hey, now I can say that I can use this dowry that I have for something and not be ashamed.

Alright Kana, much thought, more action, I adjusted my intercom and opened the door.

"Sir, let go", said Boris, a little surprised by my clothes.

"Okay let's go" I said walking making my steps sound.

I think that if I were really the boss, I would really be a person to fear, but so is Mew. I think that on second thought, Mew and I complement each other so well, because if you think about it, this is a thrown one, it does not analyze well, on the other hand, I am meticulous with everything .

We went down the stairs and I waited for Boris to show me the way to the place, he stood in front of me and kept walking, now that I really think about it, rewinding everything that has happened in such a short time, Mew Suppasit was the first to fall in love with me but I Gulf Kanawut fell harder, I showed a smile at that thought I'm hallucinating awake now.

My smile stopped when Boris opened a door that I had never seen in the time I had been here, another sliding door opened and I could see everything clearly, it was a very dark place and humidity was felt in every way, wow, wow, Suppasit yes that you hid it well.

I entered and saw that Prosh was placed at my other end and Tare brought me a chair, I sat on it and crossed one leg placing an arm behind the backrest.

"Make me have a little mercy for you"..

♧︎︎︎

☘︎

♧︎︎︎

☘︎

♧︎︎︎

☘︎

12 JULY 2023..