33

Almost three months had passed in the Suppasit mansion, several things had changed as some had remained.

꧁POV MEW꧂

"Jani go pick up Gulf and don't tell him where I've gone", I spoke returning from the bathroom to which at the moment I had vomited all my breakfast.

"Sir, we should call Tul, it's not normal for you to be vomiting for two weeks now", Tare spoke, rubbing my back.

"I think the same, sir",Jani said worriedly.

Since that time I spoke with my boys and we gave them the pendants, we formed an indescribable bond, the truth is that they feel comfortable and it is more like a relationship of friends that I now have with all of them.

I can count on them like they can count on me.

Regarding the man who betrayed me, I let him go, Gulf did not agree with that idea, but it was better to keep him away from me and him.

I speak at the finals and I closed what he told me only in my mind, sharing it only with my men.

I have really formed an incredible bond with them that I cannot describe in words, I have even come to share a bed with them because once I arrived or well we arrived drunk, since I had gone to an investors meeting to close a business deal and Well, Gulf got upset and sent me to sleep in the living room. And my boys gave me shelter in their rooms.

The next day I was behind Gulf saying forgive me that it was not going to happen again, Gulf literally applied the law of ice to all of us.

But the funniest thing about this is that Roni, Jani and Prosh together with Boris and Tare told Gulf the same thing while he was having breakfast and didn't pay us the slightest attention.

Since, how to say it, my boys were supposed to take care of me and we arrived all drunk and made a fuss outside because we couldn't find the key to the house.

Just imagine how it was.

Yes, I already called him, Gulf and I have taken the exams because.....I stopped talking when I saw Roni carrying a basket that completely covered his face.

"And what?", I said looking at the basket that was full of strawberries and peaches.

"Didn't the young Gulf tell you that he wanted to eat these fruit cakes", said Prosh at his side carrying another basket.

"But? Gulf doesn't even like strawberries!", I yelled rubbing my neck.

"He said he was craving", Jani said coming to my side.

"Well, well, what does it matter? Let's go, Jani picks up Gulf and prohibits that Mild dwarf from coming here", I said rolling my eyes.

I was literally forced to form a bond with those couple of idiots, since I let Mild into the house it literally destroys the entire refrigerator, oh my god! and that's not enough for him because he destroys everything in his path, but he's a very funny boy, I have to admit it.

"Where will we go sir", Tare spoke next to me along with Roni, I changed my face when he said that.

Something had happened a month ago that alerted all our senses, protecting the house more, and it was with Gulf, he had gone downtown with Mild and Kao to buy some things for his architecture project. I wanted to send him with bodyguards but he was so stubborn that he didn't hear what I said.

I am grateful that Prosh disobeyed him and followed him from a distance, apparently they had been following him and the worst thing is that it seemed that they wanted to kidnap him, but let's not talk about this. Which only makes me want to kill those who dared to do such a thing with Gulf.