" I'll never let her go. She is stuck with me for a lifetime. I won't let anyone take her away from me. So don't say these stupid things ever again." 

Adi's eyes gleamed with an intensity that could set the world on fire. He was willing to sacrifice every damn thing in the world, even if it meant losing himself in this process. Such was the depth of his obsession, that defied every reason and logic. A person with such intense passion could make the world of his loved one, or….. break it.

With one last look at Adi, Sameer set his gaze outside. He didn't know what the future held for his friend. He only knew from tomorrow nothing would ever be the same in his life. 

Suddenly, their car screeched to a halt, jolting both Adi and Sameer. They frowned as they saw another car blocking their path, forcing them to come to a halt. 

" Hey Idiot! Can't you see? Do you want to die or what? " Adi got out of his car followed by Sameer. The other person still didn't come outside.

" Get out !" Sameer shouted as he took a step towards the car. But as soon as the person came out, Sameer's terror escalated. The least he expected and moreover wanted to see was the figure standing in front of them. __ Rishabh.

 Sameer didn't have to look back to realize Adi's burning gaze on the other person. 

"What did you do to her, Mr. Aditya Raj Malhotra?" 

Rishabh asked venomously, looking directly at Adi.

 " What do you mean? Listen, boy, she is my girlfriend! Don't even dare to think of coming between us. I'll kill you."

 Adi took a few steps forward towards him while looking at Rishabh with a burning gaze.

" Girlfriend? Really? Are you that delusional to not notice she doesn't like you at all? You must have blackmailed her. You even manipulated my sister. How desperate could you be?" Rishabh said, his voice laced with a bitter mockery. His expression was enough for Adi to take his next step. 

With a few more steps, he was in front of Rishabh. Holding his collar with both of his hands he clenched his jaw in anger.

 " I know you would have a hard time digesting the news! But it is what it is, poor boy! So why don't you go and mind your own business huh? I always knew that you had your vulture gaze set on my girl. Why do you even want to become a doctor when you have to handle your father's business? You have planned it all along, didn't you?" 

Adi clenched his collar tightly, his features hardened with anger and frustration. The person in front of him was the one he despised the most. The mere thought that this person was a potential threat to his relationship, filled him with a deep sense of rage and jealousy. Adi felt an overwhelming urge to hurt him. The intensity of his emotions was almost unbearable. 

" I am honored to know Aditya Raj Malhotra has such a deep interest in my life! Will I be a doctor or a businessman, why do I need to tell you? And don't think everyone is like you who will use dirty manipulation and blackmailing to get what he wants!"

 Rishabh tried to give his distasteful behavior back. But Adi was almost at the bottom of his patience level. If Rishabh wasn't blinded by rage and hatred he was bound to be intimated by Adi's expression. When in the morning he  met Paro, her disinterest in him hurt him badly. Rishabh knew she was up to something but still, instead of sharing everything with him, she decided to handle everything alone. 

" I have zero interest in your boring pathetic life if not for your desperate failed attempt to woo my girl.  I am giving you the last warning, Gupta. Stay away from her. She is MY girlfriend. Mine. I know you won't believe me. So why don't you ask her by yourself huh?" 

Adi let her words out clear and loud, looking at Rishabh with a fiery gaze. A sly smirk made the place to the corner of his lips as he deliberately put more pressure on ' My' girlfriend.

" Adi, leave him. Let's go. We are getting late." 

Sameer made a futile attempt to divert Adi's mind. His anxiousness escalated as he realised his fear was about to come true.  

" The fact that you genuinely believe that she loves you makes me question your sanity. Can't you really see how much afraid she is of you? She must have lied to you to get rid of your obsession. She has a hundred times more chance of loving me than ever loving you. She hates you, Mr. Aditya Raj Malhotra." 

Rishabh spat his words, disdain was clear in his voice. 

That pulled the last string of Adi's patience. His face contorted with fury. The veins in his forehead pulsated as he clenched his fists. In a fit of raw aggression, Adi swung his arm forward, connecting his fist with Rishabh's face. The impact was forceful enough for Rishabh to stagger as his body lost balance. As Adi's punch landed on Rishabh's face, a resounding thud echoed through the air, accompanied by a gasp from Sameer. 

Adi had enough of his bullshit. A mere boy who would have never even got his attention for the second him if not for his girl had the audacity to make fun of him. HIM! That bastard thought he had a chance with Paro as if he would let that happen.

 His fist again collided against his face as Rishabh's head snapped back from the impact. His expression twisted with pain. Rishabh tried to fight back but his strength was no match in front of the enraged Adi. Adi's sick twisted mind felt an odd satisfaction seeing his expression. 

" Oh, poor boy wants to fight back? You can't even take a punch and you think that you can win against me? ME? 

Paro is MY GIRLFRIEND! SHE IS MINE! MINEEE! " 

Punch! Punch! Punch! Punch! Punch!

 All he could see was red in front of his eyes. Dark Crimson dripped from Rishabh's nose, staining both of their shirts. Blood trickled down his chin as he lay almost unconscious. 

Ah, satisfaction! But that wasn't enough for Adi. He wanted to close this chapter forever. He should have done it a long time ago. 

Running his blooded fingers through his jet-black hair roughly, he suddenly pulled out the gun from his waistband. Without any hesitation, Adi pointed the gun at Rishabh's head.

••••••••••••

ID name - Janeth GreenStory Name- His Twisted ObsessionPlatform - GoodnovelLink- Given in my bio on Wattpad

Story Name- His Twisted Obsession
Platform - Goodnovel
Link- Given in my bio on Wattpad.

I know you all are angry, irritated or even Dissapointed with me, but still I am shamelessly going to ask for a help. I know a lot of you are on Goodnovel. So I have posted " Will Die In Love" with the name " His twisted obsession" on that platform. The characters name and place is different and I have made some changes in that story but overall it's same. As a new writer on any platform it's quite difficult to grow. So if you can leave a review and follow my account over there , that will be very helpful.

You aren't obliged to, but I will be grateful if you do. See you in the next chapter.

Take care you all. ♥️