Chapter 29

" Are you a kid too?" 

Paro stopped and turned to face him, giving him a questioning look. 

" I only told the kids to leave. Why are you leaving darlin'? Come here. I need to talk to you". 

Paro rooted in her place with a blank face and waited for him to speak further.

" How are you my feisty cat? It's been a couple of days since our last meeting." 

He said while walking towards her.

Paro closed her eyes and dug her nails into her palm as the memory from that night again rushed to her mind. She wanted to avoid him at any cost. She was somehow afraid of what he might do to her again. But she refused to let him win.

" Stop giving me these stupid nicknames. Paromita, that's my name and you are allowed to call me only that." She let her words out clear and loud.

Taking two large steps Adi stood in front of her.

 " What if I don't? What will you do then huh, feisty cat?" He chuckled, deliberately putting more pressure on the last word to see her reaction.

 Leaning down Adi took a strand of her hair and smelled it closing his eyes. 

" You smell fucking beautiful." He re-opened his eyes. 

Paro felt humiliated. She was finding this man more and more despicable day by day.

" I missed you." 

Adi suddenly yanked her with a force to his chest. Her body jerked forward because of the sudden pull. He traced his forefingers over her forehead to cheeks to further down. After resting them for a while on her lips. Sensually running his thumb on the lines of her throat he stopped on the hickey, given by him the other day. 

"  I should give another one before it fades away." He murmured but she heard him.

Paro looked at him horrified. 

" I will shout," Paro warned him.

" Shout. Do it . Come on. I am waiting ". He exclaimed. He loves challenges. Especially when it comes from her his adrenaline rush increases making the game more exciting.

" You know what you are doing is harassment right?" Paro asked in an accusing tone.

Adi smiled lightly and reduced the gap between their faces. His hot breath was fanning over her face. 

" Am I?" 

Adi rubbed her hands up and down openly challenging her to say something more. Clenching her jaw she turned her face to the other side. 

How much he would love to break this attitude to see her completely submitting to her. He never felt the urge to be this dominating until she came into his life. Even now the fear behind her braveness is feeding his beast. But he wanted to intimidate her more.

Paro looked straight when she felt him taking some steps backward. But soon her expression changed to a shocked one as she saw him opening the shirt buttons.

" What the hell?" She asked loudly. 

Without minding her words Adi kept doing his work till his half naked chest was visible to her, giving a view of his tanned abs. 

" This is how you make an impression? Then I must say you have failed miserably. Cause I have seen much better." 

Paro hissed at him. 

The playful smile on Adi's face was gone. Her snarky statement triggered him successfully to make him pissed.

She internally did a victory dance seeing his expression until she heard his next comment.