Chapter 15

' Bye mom.' See you in the evening. Having his breakfast Adi stood up to leave.

' Evening! Are you planning to be back again here ! Won't you go to your apartment?' his father frowned listening to him.

Before even Adi can respond to him his mother intervened, ' Let him be! It's his house will come whenever he wants to.

In his mind, Adi thanked his mom. The least he wanted was to be interviewed by his father in the morning.

' Where is bhaiya?(brother)' Adi asked them.

'Oh! He has already left for the office. I am not going today. So he has to handle the work himself. You go and join him.' his father stated, roaming his eyes through the newspaper.

' Ok! I will take my leave then.' Pecking his mom on the forehead he left.

Starting up the car he came out of the gate.

Just as was about to take a u-turn, he saw his sis-in-law talking with someone standing at the bus stand.

Frowning a little he checked again. It was her only.

'But didn't she leave a while ago? Where is her car by the way?'

Parking his car on the side, he went straight to her.

He still couldn't see the face of the person she was talking with. Her frame was completely hiding the other one's. Whoever the person is, surely shorter than his sis-in-law.

As the distance started reducing between them, he heard her saying,

' Let's take a cab together.'

'Bhabi, you here ?' he asked.

Turning back Bidisha saw Adi standing there.

"Oh, Adi you! Thank God that u came. My car broke out in the middle of the road. I told my driver to call a mechanic. And coming here, I saw her. So we were planning to book a cab. Now that you have come, please give us a lift ".

She finished her whole speech in one go. Looking at him hopefully.

'Ok but who else is with you?' Adi asked.

'Her'.

Adi looked at her behind and there she is!

Looking in the other direction as if deliberately trying to ignore him. Of course, it has to be her!

Miss shorty!

He wanted to laugh out loud but somehow controlled himself.

' Paro, what are you doing there? Come. Adi will give us a lift'.

Bidisha called her loudly when she saw she was standing at a distance.

' Ok. But where will she go?' Adi asked Bidisha.

He wanted to look at Paro directly, but couldn't. God forbid, if his sis-in-law senses anything is off, the situation will be really tough for him to handle. His brother is more than enough for him. He can't afford to gain their doubt at any cost.

' She will go to her coaching. Don't worry. We will go in the same direction.' Bidisha told impatiently.

' Now please come. I will be late.' She hurried up.

' No bhabi. It's ok. I will take a cab.'  Paro spoke for the first time.

Adi felt irritated but said nothing.

'This girl! She has already made it her habit to avoid him. He didn't even do anything to her till now. If somehow she gets to know about his intentions God knows what she will end up doing! '