Forty Four. Sam

CHAPTER FORTY FOUR – Sam

|

✎

TW: Violence/Death

"SO, IT'S FAKE RIGHT?" Vienna asked about William's stupid restraining order her tone filled with stress as her foot shook against the floor.

"This one is, yes" Wesley told her and Eddie.

"What do you mean 'this one'?" Eddie questioned crossing his arms over his chest. Wesley sighed.

"He is trying to file one" Wesley started. Vienna groaned. "But it's unlikely he'll get it. He's still got a stalking charge"

"So, he got attempted murder charges dropped but not stalking?" She questioned, the lawyer nodded. "We're the jury high?"

"Maybe" Eddie agreed glancing over at her.

"Are we done?" Wesley asked the couple. They both nodded. The lawyer grabbed his briefcase and walked out of the room. Vienna sighed running her hands over her face.

"I hate him. I fucking hate William" Vienna muttered out. Eddie sighed wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "Okay, we got home. I wanna sleep. It's 2 in the morning"

Eddie nodded, "Yeah, come on"

...

"How much did you have to bribe Grey to not give you Bizarro World Nolan?" Vienna asked Tim watching the new rookies sit in the front.

"As a training officer in the LAPD, it is my duty to train any and all recruits assigned to me" Tim replied, she gave him a look of disbelief. "Two pairs of Lakers tickets"

"Mm-hmm" She nodded with a smirk.

"Alright, settle in. We got some new blood today. Stand up so everyone can see you" Sergeant Grey said walking into the briefing room as the new rookies stood up. "You earned the right to be in this room, but you have to prove yourselves to stay. The way we do things matters. Tradition and protocol are the metal from which every cop in this city is forged. That being said, it's my pleasure to welcome you to the FTO program. State your name and badge numbers"

"Barnes, Katie. Badge number 44313"

"Uh, hi. I'm Larry Macer. Uh, everybody calls me- The Badger-" The other replied. His gun fired hitting a window as everyone ducked down well everyone but Tim, Vienna and Nyla. The three looked around the room confused as 'The Badger' sighed.

"Badger. My officer, now!"

...

"So, why do you want to be a cop?" Vienna asked her new rookie.

"Is this a trick question?" Campbell asked her.

"No, why would it?" The brunette questioned giving him a quick glance.