Eighteen. Drunk

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN  – Drunk

|

✎

"KIDS, HURRY UP!"  Vienna exclaimed opening the front door.

"Coming!" Both Reyes' yelled back, Vienna groaned glancing at her watch.

"Why are they so slow?" The blonde mumbled to herself. Elena quickly ran out of her room with her backpack on her back. Vienna sighed, "Gabriella!"

"Oh my God. I'm coming!" She yelled sitting up from bed and grabbed her bag.

"Finally, come on" Vienna sighed. 

After she finally got both kids in the car and now on the way to school, Gabriella was the first to break the silent.

"So, what's going on with you and Eddie?" Gabriella asked her older sister while texting her friends.

"What do you mean?" She questioned focusing on the road.

"He's been over a lot recently" She pointed out with a smug look on her face. "...And you and Buck did break up, so..."

"Nope, Eddie is just a friend, okay?" Vienna asked, she rolled her eyes before nodding. "Now, can we change the subject?"

"What are we going for halloween?" Elena chimed in changing the subject.

"What now?" Vienna asked quickly slightly confused.

"Halloween, it's in two days" Gabriella told her, the blonde furrowed her brows in confusion. "Did you forget?"

"Hmm, nope" Small lie. She had totally forgot about it.

...

"How did you forget about Halloween?" Summer asked her T.O with a chuckle.

"I have no idea, i-it just slipped my mind" The blonde stammered out, Summer chuckled taking a sip of her coffee.

"Reyes, in here" Sergeant Grey said from the doorway of his office.

Shit, Vienna thought to herself before sighing.

"What did you do now?" Rossi asked her as the blonde gave her an amused look. "I was never here" and she quickly walked away.

"Yes, sir?" Reyes asked walking into Grey's office.

"Reyes, Detective Parker's partner for her undercover op called in sick. I need you to work the case with her" Grey told her, Vienna sighed.

"So, you want me to work with Parker?" She asked, he nodded, "Why can't Lopez or Bradford do it? You know I hate her"

"I don't care if you like each other or not. This is not a playdate, this is your commanding officer ordering you to do your job" Grey replied, she nodded.