Chapter Thirty Six

Enchanted Preparations: Love Takes Flight

The day before the eagerly awaited wedding had finally arrived, and excitement filled the air. Lord Kai and the princess' love had blossomed even more, drawing them closer together. The princess spent precious time with Lord Kai's mother and sister, forging deep connections and meticulously planning the grand wedding set for the next day.

Meanwhile, Lord Kai engaged in bonding moments with the king and Abdul Raheem, discussing their own wedding plans and cherishing the camaraderie of their friendship. Lord Kai shared stories about his village and prestigious school with the king, expressing his desire to invite them to the momentous occasion. The king, seeing the charm in this idea, arranged a fleet of cars to accompany Lord Kai on his journey to the village.

Upon their arrival, the villagers and elders were taken aback by the presence of the Egyptian king, and they eagerly joined the caravan of cars, eager to participate in Lord Kai's upcoming wedding. Following this, Lord Kai visited Hong Kong, the city where he had lived before, and warmly invited his friends and classmates to witness the joyous event. Their faces lit up with delight upon seeing Lord Kai again, and his captivating presence even caught the attention of his long-time crush, who couldn't help but be in awe.

Together, the king, Lord Kai, the villagers, and Lord Kai's friends journeyed back to Egypt, where they marveled at the mesmerizing beauty and grandeur of the palace. The king thoughtfully arranged accommodations for each guest, ensuring their comfort and enjoyment. Egypt came alive with lively entertainers and enlightening historical stories, making the experience unforgettable for all.

Amidst all the revelry, the princess, Lord Kai's mother, and sister joyfully indulged in the festivities alongside the other girls. As the night before the wedding approached, the princess found herself sleepless, brimming with anticipation for the upcoming day. In a daring move, she sneaked into Lord Kai's chamber to find solace, unaware that she had accidentally awakened the king. The sudden light illuminated the chamber, revealing a surprising sight—thousands of boys sleeping peacefully together.

Embarrassed, the princess was comforted by Lord Kai's friends, who playfully reminded her that it was entirely normal to feel jittery before the big day. They teased her in good humor, encouraging her to go and meet her soon-to-be husband. With a tender smile, Lord Kai approached the princess and gently took her hand, leading her as they soared gracefully through the air, heading to their beloved special garden where their eternal union would soon begin.