Chapter Twenty One

Baiting the Darkness: Lord Kai's Bold Plan

After Lord Kai left the princess speechless and blushing, he proceeded to the king's chamber to discuss his next move. The king saw the plan as promising, but he couldn't help feeling anxious about using his daughter as bait to lure the dark shadow monster.

On the day they planned to execute their strategy, the princess was well aware of her role in the plan. She decided to act as bait to draw out the dark shadow monster, knowing that Lord Kai would be there to protect her. They devised a plan to fake a wedding to attract the monster's attention.

The wedding day arrived, and the princess looked absolutely stunning in her Egyptian wedding attire, radiating beauty and grace. Lord Kai, dressed in regal attire befitting an Egyptian prince, exuded an aura of royalty that made him appear as though he was the ruler of Egypt himself. Everyone in attendance marveled at their enchanting presence.

As the wedding commenced, news of the grand event reached the dark shadow monster. With a sense of urgency, it rushed to the hall, driven by its desire to capture the princess. Unbeknownst to the monster, Lord Kai had secretly placed a tracking talisman on the princess, allowing him to follow her every move.

When the dark shadow monster arrived at its destination, the atmosphere was chilling and eerie. The monster had taken over fifty women as captives, leaving behind a scene of sorrow and despair. The princess felt fear gripping her heart as she witnessed the horrifying sight, but Lord Kai appeared just in time to calm the women and confront the monstrous creature.

The battle between Lord Kai and the dark shadow monster ensued, a fierce clash of power and will. The monster was formidable, but Lord Kai's skill and determination proved superior. He eventually managed to subdue the creature, defeating it with a powerful strike from his piercing blade.

However, before taking its last breath, the dark shadow monster uttered cryptic words to Lord Kai. "I know where Tai yang is, and you can never find it without me," it stammered, leaving behind a riddle that perplexed Lord Kai.

Though victorious, Lord Kai felt conflicted about the monster's revelation. If only he had known about the potential lead to Tai yang, he might not have struck it down so quickly. Still, he took solace in the fact that he had saved the captive women and returned them to safety.

The people, including the king, were overjoyed and immensely grateful for Lord Kai's bravery and heroism. The king wanted to express his appreciation further, but Lord Kai discreetly signaled him to change the topic during his speech.

Later, when the festivities settled, the king approached Lord Kai to understand why he diverted the conversation. Lord Kai explained that he didn't wish to be married to the princess solely based on gratitude. Instead, he wanted to find love in their relationship, and he suggested spending more time together to see if feelings could blossom naturally.

With that, the foundation of a unique bond between Lord Kai and the princess was set, one that would take them on a journey filled with adventure, mystery, and unexpected emotions. Little did they know that their paths were intricately woven by fate, and their destinies were about to intertwine in ways they could have never foreseen.