Chapter Twenty Eight

Love's Journey in Hong Kong: Unveiling Hidden Paths

Lord Kai and the princess arrived in the bustling city of Hong Kong, greeted by the peaceful scent of China. They settled at Lord Kai's home, where he changed into modern attire, donning a blue suit. The princess, dressed in a pink hoodie with her hair elegantly braided and packed, looked captivating in Lord Kai's eyes, and he couldn't resist giving her a loving peck. Playfully, the princess asked for a kiss, and without hesitation, Lord Kai pinned her against the wall and passionately kissed her, locking eyes with her and tenderly kissing her neck.

After their romantic moment, they set off to visit Lord Kai's sister's school. As they reached the school, Lord Kai's sister spotted him and rushed to hug him warmly. The princess couldn't help feeling a tinge of jealousy when she saw the beautiful lady with long hair, but her feelings eased as Lord Kai introduced her as his sister. Curious, Lord Kai's sister asked the princess about her origins, to which she replied, "I am Princess Sofeeyah from Egypt." Stumbling for words, the princess hesitated to reveal their relationship, but Lord Kai smoothly intervened, stating that she is his future wife. Blushing, the princess and Lord Kai's sister warmly greeted each other.

After their visit, they returned home to plan their next move. Lord Kai had an idea to search for his father's secret Library, hoping to find clues on how to defeat the golden-wings dragon.

As the princess and Lord Kai stepped into the vault, they began their search for clues. However, to Lord Kai's surprise and excitement, he stumbled upon something even more captivating - a golden dagger. On its blade, intricate Chinese characters were inscribed ("刺破龙喉方能唤醒我"), bearing the meaning "Slash through the dragon's throat to awaken me."

"