Chapter Twenty Four

Starry Encounters: The Fateful Convergence of Yin and Yang

"Should we fly in the air tonight and hangout in the garden like this afternoon?" the princess asked, her voice filled with excitement. "I want to see the stars," she added, eager to spend more time with Lord Kai.

Lord Kai didn't want to show his worries, so he agreed, and they hung onto each other as they flew in the air. They laughed and talked aloud, relishing each other's company until they reached their destination - a serene garden illuminated by the glimmering stars. They landed gracefully and set up a mat, continuing their conversation.

"You look worried, tell me about it," the princess urged, eager to comfort Lord Kai. He hesitated at first but then poured his heart out, sharing his concerns about his missing mother, the importance of finding Tai yang, and the disturbing revelation from the village hunter. Fear and worry gripped him as he spoke about a devil with his face, haunting him.

As Lord Kai let out his pent-up feelings, his desire for power, and the darkness that led him to sorcery, he finally cried, unable to contain his emotions. He leaned on the princess's shoulder, and she gently comforted him, offering him solace in her presence.

Later, as they lay down on the mat, the princess cradled Lord Kai's head on her chest. In a surreal moment, Lord Kai found himself transported to another realm, reminiscent of the place where the mysterious book used to appear to him. A voice echoed in the realm, saying, "I am the key!" He looked up and saw a figure identical to the princess, leaving him startled and bewildered.

In an instant, he found himself in another realm, but this one was hauntingly dark and menacing. There stood the faceless man, his master, who scolded him for what he deemed as failure. Mocking him, the master questioned whether possessing such dark magic could ever make him a good person or if it would only lead to misery. When asked about his mother, Lord Kai's anger boiled, demanding to know her whereabouts.

Unknowingly, in real life, he shouted out in anger, and the princess immediately woke him up, terrified by his transformation. Lord Kai's eyes burned like fire, and his appearance turned demonic, overwhelmed by the dark magic Xuanming Zhi Bao (玄冥之宝).

Fearful but courageous, the princess confronted him, reminding him of his true nature and reassuring him that he could control his inner demon. Slowly, Lord Kai regained some semblance of his senses, but the inner battle with the demon persisted.

In the midst of their turmoil, Lord Kai unleashed a magical strike against the princess, but to his surprise, it had no effect on her. The princess fearlessly approached him, and in a bold move, she kissed him. The unexpected gesture triggered a powerful reaction - the skies reacted with forceful winds, brightening and darkening, and a colossal blast erupted like a meteor.

Amidst the swirling energies, the magic essence of Lord Kai and the princess fused together, forming a harmonious blend of yin and yang. The Xuanming Zhi Bao (玄冥之宝) and Tai yang (太阳) had MET - a momentous convergence of their destinies.

As the spectacle unfolded, the entire kingdom felt the impact, awakening to the extraordinary event in the sky

As the spectacle unfolded, the entire kingdom felt the impact, awakening to the extraordinary event in the sky. The king, too, noticed Lord Kai's absence and began searching for him. But what he and everyone else witnessed was beyond their imagination.

The yin and yang had met, marking the beginning of an extraordinary journey for Lord Kai and the princess - a journey that would change the fate of the kingdom forever.