Chapter 36-Offendo Caragius, and Obscurus Saggitarius

At the fourth floor, Kyle and Emily, and S.S. and September, hadn't seen anyone or anything yet, just as they had entered second and third floor at first.
So, for first, they began to search the place.
It seemed like this place was a huge stage.With seats which were supposed to be accompanied for many people, but half of them were gone as if someone had stripped them off, but a stage which seemed prepared for actors, or any other performers to perform or play, was still fine, although it was also dusty and old.For Kyle, he remembered the story which old woman had told them at first, and thought with a bit of sorrow how Puppeteer and Clown would have played on this stage as well.But as the barrier was also splitting this place to half, even when both sides' friends were bumping into them and facing their friends right face to face, they won't be able to see them yet.And when S.S. and September had went upto the above stand of the backside of the stage, which was probably prepared for precious guests, or owners themselves, to see the play or perfomance high above and better than anyone else.And yet, friends scanned the place and searched. head to the backstage, to the high stand seat, every seats in front of the stage, and even tiny corners.Just then, S.S. had discovered something while she was searching.She found a queer-looking knight standing in the corner.That knight was probably an empty armor, different from the one they saw from the third floor.But the queer thing was....it was wearing a crown.A golden crown with the shape of a diamond, resembling their crystals, attached to the crown.S.S. was feeling strange feelings from that knight, but she ignored it and fled to the other side.And it seemed as if no one was here, but still, they should have known.....​

None of the sides of the barrier are safe at this moment.

- - - ♣♦ - - -

And it happened as Emily and Kyle side suddenly heard something from the stage.Someone was standing there, and the light was falling to show that person.It was a small child, and by now Kyle and Emily could tell that that child was a human despite that she didn't have wings or tail, not elves.And that child was dressed in a very queer ways, for she was dressed in a green clothes which looked like a witch costume."Hahaha..!" that child was laughing.But for siblings, after facing harmless looking Heart fairy, and seeing how dangerous that child could be, prepared themselves to fight."You..you wouldn't want to hurt me, t-travellers!" cried the child."I-I'm the powerful Clover Witch, and I have the ability to attack those on the other side!"And after hearing this, Agatha went to the other side to check on S.S. and September, and they were indeed dodging suddenly appeared yellow arrows coming from everywhere. It seemed like it was coming from the stage...just as if that child was controlling this all.Agatha whispered this information to Kyle after returning, and Kyle and Emily were both ready to attack, but Clover Witch stopped them both by saying, "If..if any of you attack me, it would be worse for your friends!"So Kyle and Emily couldn't attack that child, and yet, S.S. and September were madly trying to dodge the arrows coming from everywhere, without even knowing a thing.However...Agatha could still get to the other side without being spotted, so she went to the other side, and informed S.S. and September about the Clover Witch."What in Crapes' name! how come there's a kid who can attack those on the other side?? is that even possible??"[I can't tell now..but how are we going to solve this?]"...We need to somehow..get rid of the source of this.""Hey, words' easy! this is different from any other enemies whom we faced!""Maybe, but have we ever given up?""Well.....""You know the answer."September sighed, but she replied anyways."Fine...we never did.""That's the spirit."[Can I help you with anything?]"Is..I mean, are Kyle and Emily safe?"[Well, at least they're not being attacked.]"Well then, can you find anything which is shooting this arrows? without..being spotted to even us.""Why's that??"[Yes, why?]"I don't think that it's true that Clover Witch is causing all this. there's...someone else here. there must be.""How could you be so sure?!""I don't know...but I did feel and saw something suspicious in THIS side.""But..""So, Agatha, do you think you can do that?"[..Well. I'll try.]And now, Kyle and Emily were in a suspended atmosphere, afraid to risk their friends' safety, and Emily was especially guilty for fighting September and have been hurted her mind earlier.So she was definitely not going to move, and S.S. and September didn't even have times to breath dodging arrows coming from every direction, and Agatha was swimming in the walls and floor to look for anyone shooting those light arrows.How long would they stay suspended like this...no one could ever tell.